Are You Finally Mature Enough To Admit That This Was Dope?

Of course Liddell maybe the most prolific dancer?

chuck.gif
a067ef953d01423850468f273f1dbd3b_w200.gif

This is still my favorite walkout of his, overall 2019 was Izzy's year.
- Has a fun ass fight against a legend like Silva to save the Perth card.
- FOTY and one of the greatest fights of all time against Gastelum to get the interim title.
- End off the year with a KO win over Whittaker in one of the biggest combat sports event in the Oceania region to become the undisputed champion.
Only downside was seeing my boy get KO'd lol, but I'm still a fan of Izzy so I wasn't too upset about it. It's gonna be weird if they fight again in Australia four years later for the same title, it's gonna feel like i'm back in 2019 again.

I was thinking something similar yesterday, after all this Izzy support its going to be strange to cheer against him again if he fights Rob again lol.

All the dancing gifs are better than Valentina shevchenco without a doubt. Her dance is the worst.

Brad picketts gagnam style after KOing jouban (can’t find a gif) is probably my fav

I thought it was a fun entrance at the time but im always skeptical of energy filled entrances because here u are dancing using energy before the fight even starts..

Dude can definitely dance for that style ... Fighting/fighters and Dancing goes back ages ...many good fighters are also good dancers

I thought it was dope the moment i saw it, especially knowing he was about to KO sherdogs favourite fighter immediately after was the icing on the cake.
Is he Sherdog a favorite? I'm constantly having to defend Rob. Everyone thinks he has a glass chin and say he's a point fighter (lol).

I know Aussie Sherbros love him, but that's a given.

Or are you still a wannabe hipster, over using words like, "cringe"?

I wonder how much that got in Whittaker's head

That one was cool, the WWE stuff made me a sad panda though
sad-panda-south-park.gif

Is he Sherdog a favorite? I'm constantly having to defend Rob. Everyone thinks he has a glass chin and say he's a point fighter (lol).

I know Aussie Sherbros love him, but that's a given.

That one was cool, the WWE stuff made me a sad panda though
sad-panda-south-park.gif
Whittaker is definitely a sherdog favorite. We just have a few posters who try to be edgey and talk crap. Then there is @RockyLockridge who genuinely dislikes Rob for reasons I don't know lol

Also the Undertaker theme was classic lol

It was goofy but I appreciate his confidence. If he were to lose against Whittaker, people would clown him hard. To do that and then knocking out Whittaker like that made him a superstar. You have to take risks and it paid off big.

Back