Are you good with geography? -- Countries of the World Quiz

Its pointless, its just naming countries. Originally I was trying to pinpoint countries specifically then realised that I'd 'guessed' Netherlands for Europe while trying to tag the Netherlands Antilles near Venezuela.

I killed geography in school b/c I grew up playing board games like risk and axi and allies

This show got me interested in geography:

WitwiCSTitleCard.jpg

Belarus being called "white russia" in my language isn't helpful.. got 100 but doing thisScreenshot_20220428-210912_Samsung Internet.jpg
without google took some time..

I know where the United States is located and can show you where the Mexicans sneak in from but other than that I don’t know if anything else matters.

I got 91. Typing in all the answers on my phone made it a little slower.

In high school my history teacher made us memorize all the countries in the world so I'm surprised I didn't do better.

I really did bad in Africa.

Edit: the most obvious one that I missed was Venezuela. And maybe Djibouti. Not sure how I could forget that one when I make dad jokes about it's name all the time.

There's a glitch with the Dominican Republic. I typed it in several times with and without "the" and I double checked my spelling and it wouldn't take it. So really I should have 92.

Last edited:
They're was also a glitch for Greenland on mine. It wouldn't take Greenland when I typed it in, but then I typed in another country it turned Greenland to green. I think it was Denmark.

They're was also a glitch for Greenland on mine. It wouldn't take Greenland when I typed it in, but then I typed in another country it turned Greenland to green. I think it was Denmark.

thats cuz denmark owns greenland. Its not a country.

Back