Are You Ready to Rumble? (Johnson Announces Return)

Who do you see Rumble beating?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson Gives Update On When He Will Make UFC Return

DnK72VKVsAAg0NG.jpg:large

Anthony ‘Rumble’ Johnson is targeting a return to the UFC and will be doing so at heavyweight. His manager, Ali Abdelaziz recently said his client will be returning and is looking at returning in 2020. Now, speaking at Dominance MMA’s media day, ‘Rumble’ said he hopes to return in April.
“Anthony Johnson says at a Dominance MMA media day that he’s targeting a UFC return in April,” ESPN’s Marc Raimondi wrote.

Although he is targeting a return, he still has yet to re-enter the USADA drug-testing pool, according to various reports. He will need to be in the testing pool for six months before he can get a fight. Why he wants to return now is simple. He says Daniel Cormier and Stipe Miocic have made him motivated.

“I’m back because I want to be back,” he said. “DC and Stipe got me motivated I give them the credit for making me want to come back.”

https://www.mmanews.com/anthony-rumble-johnson-gives-update-on-when-he-will-make-ufc-return/

Last edited:
most of the HW division right now:

giphy.gif

his cardio is going be so bad though.

Derrick Lewis is the shoe-in vote.

Cormier is Johnson's Kryptonite

Last edited:
Alex Jones looks like shit in that Rumble pic

4 of the 8. Derrick, JDS, Reem and Blaydes. He will lose a UD to Stipe and Jones and get choked out by Cormier for a 3rd freaking time. Francis could probably TKO him or both guys will probably be tired as shit that we see a DADA Kimbo flashback

Last edited:
A Rumble vs Francis fight would be monster hype!
Literally and figuratively.

Alex Jones looks like shit in that Rumble pic

4 of the 8. Derrick, JDS, Reem and Blaydes. He will lose a UD to Stipe and Jones and get choked out by Cormier for a 3rd freaking time. Francis could probably TKO him or both guys will probably be tired as shit that we see a DADA Kimbo flashback

that's the legendary Ed Coan HOW DARE YOU

I know it doesnt need to be said but I'm gonna say it anyway

How did this man fight at WW!?

Look at the fucking size of him

He’s going to have 25 seconds of cardio. And it will be the scariest 25 seconds in his opponents, the refs, the corners and the front rows lives.

Yeah but he’s like a pinch of pool in an Olympic sized salt right now

I could see him not getting all the picograms out of his system & failing shortly after he does re-enter Usada.

When Rumble moved to 205, he was a beast. I can only imagine what he will be like at HW. Cormier will retire before they fight again, Cormier said Stipe rematch then win or lose he is done. Johnson beats Blaydes, JDS, Overeem and Lewis. I think he would have a punchers chance against Ngannou and even Stipe but most likely would lose decisions.

Good!! he will be a solid addition to UFC HW, lots of fun matchups can be made.

He beats everyone besides Stipe and DC. Id give Reem or maybe Blaydes the best shot out of anyone else

I think he murks Francis

Hoping RUMBLEMANIA takes off in UFC and the world

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back