Are You Still a Conor McGregor Fan?

Dogpound2020

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
And if so, why? Do you like when he jumps old people in a bar. or can barely string a sentence together? Or is his Whisky that good?

Why do people keep calling that guy in the pub old? He was in his 40s lol being in a bar all day will do that to you. And yes I’m a fan he’s absolutely schizo and unhinged at this point.

It was a hell of a ride all the way up through double champ status, but I know what substance abuse does to people and you can hear it and see it in everything he does. If none of that was effecting him or he wasn’t just a scum bag now, then I’d pull for him. So in short, I’m an ex-fan. I do hope he gets his demons under control and lives right again just for he and his families non-fight life. It’s just been too much for me to keep pulling for him. Being humble as an unarmed assassin, takes a lot more than peacocking like little conor does.

Why do people keep calling that guy in the pub old? He was in his 40s lol being in a bar all day will do that to you. And yes I’m a fan he’s absolutely schizo and unhinged at this point.

He was 50

Edgy people here like to act as though they would like him to disappear off the face of the Earth, but I would still much rather have him in the UFC than not.

He's gone completely unhinged, he's sadly become a shell of his former self, and I don't want him anywhere near a belt.

But if he wants to fight, I'm gonna tune in for the entertainment

I can understand why people are fans of his.

He has an exciting fighting style and makes a complete spectacle out of his fights.

its just that he cant seem to win LOL

If he wound up mounting a comeback,itd be good for the sport. But he doesnt seem to have his shit together. Guys kind of a mess for a dude who is a multimillionaire.

Mike Perry gets into less trouble lmao

Since Aldo, not really. But it was cool that he made MMA mainstream in the UK and nice to have another great fighter in the sport.

Since the pre-Khabib trash talk and denying Tony being full champ, no way. But still a good addition to MMA, skills wise.

Now I don't care. He isn't funny, is a bad person (old man punch, corsica case, gangster links, racist comments, poirier comments), is a sore loser, talks about fighting without doing it and is calling out guys not even in his weight class.

We have Gaethje, Do Bronx, BSD, Holloway, Ian Garry, JDM, Topuria, Rakhmonov, Chimaev, DDP, Jiri, Poatan, Pantoja, Moreno, Weili, Kape etc...who cares about waiting for Conor.

I wasn’t at first because he talked so fooking much but then he knocked out Dusty and I was like maybe he is as good as he claims. Then he got wealthy and stopped fighting and started talking out of his ass instead so no, definitely not anymore.

It was a hell of a ride all the way up through double champ status, but I know what substance abuse does to people and you can hear it and see it in everything he does. If none of that was effecting him or he wasn’t just a scum bag now, then I’d pull for him. So in short, I’m an ex-fan. I do hope he gets his demons under control and lives right again just for he and his families non-fight life. It’s just been too much for me to keep pulling for him. Being humble as an unarmed assassin, takes a lot more than peacocking like little conor does.
“Substance Abuse”? You talking about the Max Holloway dude?

No he doesnt,he has mod powers,he can kill with impunity
Oh if it's simply murder, then yeah, all right. I'm kinda relieved, I thought he was doing mean things.

Reactions: HHJ
I'll always tune in to watch him fight to see if there's any of that old magic left but it seems highly unlikely he'll ever be relevant as a fighter again.

I've never tried his whiskey. Forged Irish stout is alright but Guinness is still better.

Yes, I rarely change people I root for.

If he was convicted of rape Id change my mind. Other stuff I can live with.

Two criterias for me.
1. Ive made money with he fighter over years.
2. Fighter keeps me entertained.

So I guess Im bit like Dana in that sense.

Back