Are You Still a Conor McGregor Fan?

Point is the sport's moved on. Might as be a basketball fan waiting for Shaq to return

But if you actually find those guys exciting to watch then <SelenaWow>great
It’s moved on so much that Conor vs Poirier 3 had more PPV buys than Conor vs Poirier 2, Conor vs Cowboy, Conor vs Alvarez, and Conor vs Diaz 1.

It’s moved on so much that Conor vs Poirier 3 had more PPV buys than Conor vs Poirier 2, Conor vs Cowboy, Conor vs Alvarez, and Conor vs Diaz 1.
I don't care about that. I'm not watching the sport for the PPV numbers, I'm watching it because I love the sport, so for me I'm not bothered about Conor any more because he's not at the top of the sport now, isn't putting on exciting fights (for me. I personally don't care about whatever drama he's creating by insulting Poirier's family and I'm not invested in his success) and his skills aren't at the vanguard of MMA like they were in the past.

I remember being a Conor fan up until the Jose Aldo fight, then I just couldn't stand him and his wank trash talk of 'oooh I'll kill you' everyone thought was amazing 'cause he had an accent and the people who was fighting, who already held a level of aggression towards then due to the fact that they're going to fight them, act aggressively towards him when he says something banal.

Conor has good stiking...timing and power...good finisher but long fights don't favor him...he was also surrounded by yes men who can't help him get to the next level....khabib won't lose to someone like him...10/10.

I'm a fan of how damn deeply he's embedded himself into the psyche of some of his haters, lol. I'll never understand why some people give so many fucks about what the dude does outside of the cage.

I'll watch any fight he has, although expectations are far less now than before. That said, I'm not losing any sleep if he never fights again.

Yeah, let's see how many fans come out of the wood work to openly support him lol.

I don't care about that. I'm not watching the sport for the PPV numbers, I'm watching it because I love the sport, so for me I'm not bothered about Conor any more because he's not at the top of the sport now, isn't putting on exciting fights (for me. I personally don't care about whatever drama he's creating by insulting Poirier's family and I'm not invested in his success) and his skills aren't at the vanguard of MMA like they were in the past.
Shut up ya tick. All that yappin and wot? Get back ta work, tick

Lol @ still. Imagine ever being one, those were very special individuals.

Yes. He is tied to alot of my favorite mma memories which include bringing my casual friends into mma. For these mercurial talents I have admiration for the fighter. The personality outside the cage is a different story

Back