Arena view of Rose's KO of Weili

Early stoppage, she got up on her feet and almost looked like she knew what was happening.
She got up on her feet and almost fell the fuck over. Before that she was looking into outer space and didn't move to defend any of the follow up. That fight was over.

For those who think it was a bad stoppage:

She seemed conscious after the kick, but by the second punch, her head was bouncing off the canvas and she was pretty much out of it.

Just thought some would appreciate this:

[all credits to the original source]

The way the arena lights up and everyone is cheering for Rose kind of makes me feel even more happy for her.

PS: I thought Weili looked a bit smaller than usual, even on the broadcast, but maybe it is just because Rose is taller(?). Anyone else?

What's most impressive is that it was a kick from a front leg and still put her down good..

Seems like the ref holding onto her and walking her backwards made it look way worse. I agree it's an okay stoppage though.

!!!

I
safe-image.jpg

Awesome quality. Thanks for sharing TS.
I saved this thank u so much

For those who think it was a bad stoppage:

She seemed conscious after the kick, but by the second punch, her head was bouncing off the canvas and she was pretty much out of it.

Watching it this slow really reveals how fooled Weili was. She basically says "Here, kick me in the face while I fancily and expertly evade an inside low kick!"

That first gnp shot is what really finished it though. Rose crashed into her with all of her weight for a behind the ear shot.

Back