Arguably best chin in HW

Tuivasa got rocked by Hardy, dropped by Ivanov and JDS, and finished by Ismael Lazaar and Peter Graham.

We found Derrick lewis' greatest weakness.
Fat Samoans!
Lewis vs Tafa next

Of all the fights that went on, I enjoyed this one the most!

anybody got a gif sequence of that onslaught from black beast?

Ngannou imo has the best chin right now. He's never even been stunned, let alone KOd.

Didn't Stipe make him do the stanky leg before getting KO'd himself? Or has that since been ruled a "slip" or something?

Ngannou imo has the best chin right now. He's never even been stunned, let alone KOd.
Several people say this. Maybe I don't know my Ngannou stats, but how many times has he really been cracked? It's like saying someone with 100% TDD is amazing but they've only been shot on 5 times.

who also TKOd Lewis after Tai
JDS is one of the goat HWs. His title run was the best! Even in his loss to Ngannou, JDS showed an excellent chin as he never went out. JDS just turtled up at the end and even with free punches Ngannou couldn't knock him out. Prime JDS merks Ngannou and a fight with prime Fedor would just be glorious for us fans.

Lewis just cant crack those Samoan skulls

First Mark Hunt now Tai
Calling it now. Tai Tuivasa is this generation's Mark Hunt. Only hopefully with championship skills (he does seem to be developing).

That being said, Lewis's wrestling was impressive

Several people say this. Maybe I don't know my Ngannou stats, but how many times has he really been cracked? It's like saying someone with 100% TDD is amazing but they've only been shot on 5 times.

Granted that he doesn't get hit much, but he has taken some very hard shots and it's because of the way he reacted to those shots that makes people think he has the best chin.

People say Stipe hurt him in both fights. Jury is out on that. Personally I don't think so, the first fight he was extremely exhausted and wobbling before he even got hit, then he got hit and continued to wobble and hit back. Second fight he got hit hard by that counter but the same thing happened: Ngannou strikes back immediately. Losing his footing due to the force of a punch is being seen as him being hurt but I don't think he was.

Back