Arianny Celeste has higher net worth than Kamaru Usman!

If she makes more money than I doubt it’s simply for her ring girl work.

plus she’s worked for UFC for like 16-17 years. She’s probably got some raises over the years.

White-Celeste.png
What's he holding in his right hand tho

It's hard to claim we're in a patriarchy when womens mere existence is appreciated so much more.

I don't know what ring girls get paid, but like refs and other seemingly less important cogs of the MMA machine, they travel a lot more than fighters do. Imagine working 30 or 40 UFC events a year. That would be exhausting and come at the cost of family and social life.

If the point is that fighters should be paid more, I'm on board with that. But if the point is that others are being overpaid, I'm rather skeptical.

She's been there forever, that's usually how it goes with those types of positions.... you don't just make the same amount of money you started with. Doubt any of the other ring girls unless they have teh same experience with the UFC get paid nearly as much.

It's hard to claim we're in a patriarchy when womens mere existence is appreciated so much more.
Paying women to model their bodies in no way equates to actual respect, and your point is typical of every uncultured dipshit.

She's an incredibly successful singer. I think she toured with Drake or some shit.

She did modeling, maybe Playboy I can't recall, being a ring girl brought all those opportunities but I'd guess most of her worth came from the extras, not the card holding.

Paying women to model their bodies in no way equates to actual respect, and your point is typical of every uncultured dipshit.

In a country where people have no economic rights it absolutley does. Being oogled at and objectified is bad and it's not something most women want. But the reason say only fans is so popular is because the cost benefit of selling their body is an overall benefit.

Back