Media Ariel says Anderson wants one more fight in Japan; Coker willing to offer him one against Fedor

I guess I assumed Anderson would be signing with Rizin but he might as well just sign with Bellator lol. My bad.
This would be a solid af card btw. You can throw Satoshi somewhere in there to make it a co-promotion. I think Bellator can pull it off and ot might be in the direction they are going. Fewer cards but stacked from top to bottom, or at least that is what Coker mentioned.

Anderson beats Jake Paul, Bellator brings back Eddie, & then put on a better ppv than UFC 282.

Anderson vs Fedor
Nurmagomedov vs McKee*
Mousasi vs Romero
Bendo vs Eddie**
Yamauchi vs Koreshkov

*For Bellator's 155 title.

**Eddie had some big fights in Japan but Bendo also won the UFC title in Japan. These 2 originally booked to fight in the UFC but Cerrone filled in for Eddie.

Would you pay $74.99 for this ppv?
Tofiq vs Shabliy instead of Bendo vs Eddie would be even better, imo

Tofiq vs Shabliy instead of Bendo vs Eddie would be even better, imo
I would rather see Shabliy or Musayev get Bendo, tbh. Bendo is still a name and either of those should build up his resume with him. If Usman wins, which he probably will, I think Usman vs Shabliy and Musayev vs Patricky 2 makes sense. If AJ is staying at LW, then he probably will be taking on Bendo.

I would rather see Shabliy or Musayev get Bendo, tbh. Bendo is still a name and either of those should build up his resume with him. If Usman wins, which he probably will, I think Usman vs Shabliy and Musayev vs Patricky 2 makes sense. If AJ is staying at LW, then he probably will be taking on Bendo.
Yeah, only if they make a PPV they should do Shabliy vs Tofiq if not do the other matchups, no need for either of them to have a L yet

But for a PPV that fight would be incredible.

Why would anyone hate on this fight? Two of the best fighters ever. Anderson just beat JCC Jr in boxing which is a very high level win. Fedor in his last fight knocked out a guy who would be top 10 in the UFC. Both of these men still have flashes of brilliance. This fight is more interesting than 90% of UFC fights.

Hmm Fedor only guy that makes sense. Though I bet it looks like the DC fight

Not long ago Coker was talking about making this fight but it seems that Anderson has declined because he wants to concentrate on boxing. It's too bad because this fight would be one of the most special fights for hardcore fans that I could think of. An absolute LEGACY FIGHT.

Yes, both guys are past it but both guys have shown flashes of brilliance in recent fights and demonstrated that they still have SPEED. Anderson just clowned JCC Jr. in boxing and Fedor knocked our a guy who would probably be top 10 in the UFC right now with a 3 piece. Both accomplishments are impressive and demonstrate athletics that don't really reflect their age.

Both guys can still bring it. Anderson can still matrix someone and Fedor can still knock a HW dead and wouldnt be coming to "fanboy spar" with Ando like Izzy did. He'd be throwing to kill. Both guys have shot chins which would guarantee a wild and exciting stoppage finish which would absolutely be historic regardless of who is on which side of it.

The whole MMA community of professional fighters would tune in and tweet about it. All of Brazil would tune in, all of Russia would tune in and you can bet your ass Dana and Lorenzo would tune in. Most importantly hundreds of thousands of hardcore fans would tune in and a big chunk would pay. PPV or CBS.

CBS could dig it because the The Pride GOAT and UFC GOAT storyline is VALID. My thoughts are that Anderson knows the gravity of this fight and stress that it comes with. Why take this fight with Fedor for 1mil when you can box Jake Paul for 3 mil and then use the hype from that to set up another boxing fight for another 3-5 mil.

I hespect Andersons decision but damn this would be a treat for the REEL FENS, the real fighters and the real historians of the sport. The same guys saying Fedor and Ando are too old are happy to watch Oleinik this weekend in the UFC. Give me a break, Fedor vs Ando would he a fucking VIBE.

Back