Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Of course it was. Unemployment was at an all time high because of covid.

So, does Trump not get any credit for any of the job gains during his Presidency because all of the jobs that were lost during the 2007-2008 financial meltdown would have come back no matter what? Same thing for Obama? Whenever jobs are lost due to downturn, recession, etc. it's never a given that they're simply going to come back.

At this rate, this audit thread will be the only win sherdog dems achieve in Bidens 4 years.

Well, in Arizona alone Biden has won what... 5 times now? That's 5x more wins than Trump had in his entire albeit short presidency. Deal with it.

Well, in Arizona alone Biden has won what... 5 times now? That's 5x more wins than Trump had in his entire albeit short presidency. Deal with it.
I never cared but make the most out of this, its all you're going to have to gloat about while this demented fuck is president.

I never cared but make the most out of this, its all you're going to have to gloat about while this demented fuck is president.

Sounds like you hate America

Oh, and in GA, the election workers from state farm are now being brought in for official statements/dispositions

womp womp

Pro-Trump OAN network admits there was no widespread fraud in Georgia in the 2020 election after extensively pushing the claim

ruby freemans daughter also won the JFK award for defending democracy!

https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...celyn-benson-f407c038e90d4eee084a9d0c6f933218

dont know why i need popcorn. we're on day 553 and theres still no kraken and nothing at all to see. maybe tomorrow will be the day!

Election deniers are going to break the fragile democracy of this country ..

Election deniers are going to break the fragile democracy of this country ..

I think the Potus trying to overturn the election is probably a tad higher on the list of things that are bad for democracy

Back