Media Arman handsome chad explains why he turned down Islam fight

Certainly wont believe a guy who belongs to a camp who always try micromanage their career. Choosing to only fight in certain country or timeframe.
Which certain country? USA where he has 9 fights? UAE where he has 4 fights? Russia where he has 1 fight? Australia where he has 1 fight?

I know you are not commenting in good faith because these numbers are easily accessible, so I am providing them here not for you but for others so they can see how transparently dishonest you are.

As for timeline and even location, he's the champ, has leverage, and as far as we know he has a good working relationship with the UFC, so he will call his shots. Until someone gets the belt off of him, you will have to keep posting about how unfair he is.

@Young Calf Kick another retarded thread <{MingNope}>{<shrug}
Look at how retarded these are the threads you've made. If anyone ever make a dumb thread its some retard named HNIC215

Believing GSp vs Jorge is real lol.

Making dumb threads that has no relation with fighting at all.

Which certain country? USA where he has 9 fights? UAE where he has 4 fights? Russia where he has 1 fight? Australia where he has 1 fight?

I know you are not commenting in good faith because these numbers are easily accessible, so I am providing them here not for you but for others so they can see how transparently dishonest you are.

As for timeline and even location, he's the champ, has leverage, and as far as we know he has a good working relationship with the UFC, so he will call his shots. Until someone gets the belt off of him, you will have to keep posting about how unfair he is.
I'm not him but "only fight in certain country" is obviously a hyperbole. Also smart of you not to say anything about his other point: timeframe. He's not the one being dishonest here, you are. And yes, we're here to post about stuff that happens in the UFC sphere, "keep posting about how unfair he is" is not the gotcha that you think it is. Back to the bathtub with you, your buddies are waiting.

Look at how retarded these are the threads you've made. If anyone ever make a dumb thread its some retard named HNIC215

Other people being retarded doesn't make you less retarded

Damn bro ur petty asf lmao stop acting like a woman

Don’t forget to do a background check on him

we all love to watch grown men rub each other on the ground aggressively. pot calling the kettle black much?

I’m not sure what you’re paying attention to when you watch the fights but I’m looking for someone to get fucked up.

Might want to talk to your therapist about that

Minute 10:22 and min 18:05
“It’s true. When I left the octagon, right away Hunter Campbell came and said, ‘June 1. Islam.’ I said I’ve got to think. It was, like, seven weeks [away], and I can’t jump too fast, so I’ve got to rest a little bit and have a camp. If it was the end of June, I would take that fight because I’d have at least 10 weeks — two weeks rest and eight weeks for preparation."

“Why I’ve got to take the same risk like I did for the first fight? It’s the same thing, short notice. I want to be ready and I want to have a full training camp. Why, if I’m the No. 1 contender, why I’ve got to take the risk? Of course, if I’m [only] in the top 10 and someone said, ‘Seven weeks, can you fight on June 1?’ Of course, I’m going to take it. But I just beat the former champion, a Hall of Fame fighter, and it doesn’t make sense.”

“It’s a difficult question because Poirier, he’s my teammate, and Islam, that guy I want to beat so much you can’t even imagine. First, he has the title, and second, it’s the rematch. That fight, for me, makes sense. Definitely, I want to see the winner is Islam Makhachev.

“But I’m not going to support anybody there, I’m just going to be out and watch the good fight. Poirier is good. He has a good condition, he can knock out people very easy. If Islam is going to do small mistakes, Poirier is going to knock him out. He has a very powerful punch.”

Min 15:35 Handsome chad explains why he punch dumb drunk fan

"Usually I just dont see them and just stretch my hands to shake their hand and run, but 'the fuck' (Arman previously mentioned the fan gave him middle finger in separate interview) was here on my head and I just want to give him fake punch, I didn't punch him I just want to scare him and he was definitely scared"

Jon Anik, is that you?

His fight is always nice to watch, seems like a good guy. And also smart enough to know UFC just gave him BS courtesy offer.

What a handsome chad.
A courtesy offer was the proper, and respectful offer. Making no offer would have been disrespectful. Justin and Oliveira were removed from the race. Tsarukyan was the clear number 1 contender. So they offered him the fight.

The timelines didn’t match up. But people talking poorly about the UFC offering Tsarukyan the TS if he wanted it, are ridiculous. It’s not some conspiracy to get Islam a short notice opponent. Or whatever other nonsense they dream up.

300 had the 2 very important LW fights on it. 3 guys on that card had their opportunity to solidify the next LW TS. 2 of them failed. The timing was a little wonky. But not even close to ridiculous. Timing is very important sometimes with TS in the UFC. It can be lucky, or unlucky.

Many people have turned down a TS, or number 1 contender fight with less than 7 weeks notice. That’s a chance they are willing to take. That fight may or may not be there in the future.

Very recently Alex V, and Usman both took that short notice fight (10 days notice). Both of them lost. Alex is never getting another LW TS. And because Usman lost, he is still unranked at MW. He’s kind of in limbo. He’s probably done at WW. He wanted a 5 round rematch with Borz. Gtfo.. That is never happening.

I totally understand why Tsarukyan turned it down. That was the best choice for him apparently. But to think being offered a TS 7 weeks out was disrespectful..

Get a grip.

Why should he have to immediately turn around on 6 weeks notice because Islam suddenly decided now after doing nothing for 8 months he can only specifically fight on June 1st and not any of the later PPVs?

It's a complete joke by Islam. Congrats on Arman telling him to fuck off and that he'll just see him or Poirier in a few months instead.

I'm not him but "only fight in certain country" is obviously a hyperbole. Also smart of you not to say anything about his other point: timeframe. He's not the one being dishonest here, you are. And yes, we're here to post about stuff that happens in the UFC sphere, "keep posting about how unfair he is" is not the gotcha that you think it is.
I addressed timeline, he's the Champ with leverage so he can negotiate when he fights.

But, what do you mean by it? That he doesn't fight during Ramadan?

Back to the bathtub with you, your buddies are waiting.
So, posting simple easily verifiable facts is being in the bathtub?

Why should he have to immediately turn around on 6 weeks notice because Islam suddenly decided now after doing nothing for 8 months he can only specifically fight on June 1st and not any of the later PPVs?

It's a complete joke by Islam. Congrats on Arman telling him to fuck off and that he'll just see him or Poirier in a few months instead.
If you look closely, UFC stands for Ultimate Islam Makhachev Fighting Championship. Dude controls everything, its a fucking tragedy

Back