Media Arman Tsarukyan's Manager "We Got Offiically Offered UFC 302 Backstage After Fight"

Arman will fight the winner (Islam) in october. I dont mind that they asked him if he is ready for quick turnaround. Either way this wasnt about any other fighter than Islam who recently said he wants to fight in summer.

Theres literally nothing ufc did wrong this time. If theres a champion ready and willing then you book fights for said champion.

Rant? Not at all.

That's exactly why I posted it. I wanted to get your opinion.

I have a lot of white friends (like lilly white lol) that play, but they fully appreciate the history and understand why certain things are the way they are.
Historically women weren't allowed to play the flute, same goes with the Didgeridoo, but times have changed and many women play both.

Its not a color thing it's a respect thing.
Typically the man that would play the flute, was also the storyteller...he documented history through his stories.

In the southwest some tribes had Kokopelli as a symbol of fertility...a flute player.
It really depends in where the flute is from to really say what it is kind of.

Mine are Eastern Woodland flutes, from the northeast so it has the history of the storyteller, and teacher of sorts.
Its kind of hard to explain but I know you're smart enough to get what I'm saying sir lol.

Last edited:
Lemur, good sir, this response is both right and diplomatic

Sir, you are not only a gentleman and a scholar...but you have good taste lol.

Thanks sir, I appreciate that.
I like reading your stuff too even when I don't agree.
You have a way if reaching your point without having to fling shit everywhere and that's not always easy to do here...hell, even I fling shit now and then...but those people deserve it lol.

I have a lot of white friends (like lilly white lol) that play, but they fully appreciate the history and understand why certain things are the way they are.
Historically women weren't allowed to play the flute, same goes with the Didgeridoo, but times have changed and many women play both.

Its not a color thing it's a respect thing.
Typically the man that would play the flute, was also the storyteller...he documented history through his stories.

In the southwest some tribes had Kokopelli as a symbol of fertility...a flute player.
It really depends in where the flute is from to really say what it is kind of.

Mine are Eastern Woodland flutes, from the northeast so it has the history of the storyteller, and teacher of sorts.
Its kind if hard to explain but I know you're smart enough to get what I'm saying sir lol.
1713160574395.png

The UFC is a complete embarrassment with how bush league the whole thing is.

Its a circus.

Its always been a circus sir, but now the clowns are running around without their face painted, and everyone can see the tears.

The kid doesn't want to fight.

Pd1Ce8e.png

Weird how the UFC seems to be protecting Islam.

Doesn't seem necessary but yet they keep giving him smaller guys, short notice.
I have a different take on this matter, interestingly. I actually think Islam isn't a champion that the UFC would love/cradle like Jon Jone, Khabib etc.
Ok let's take Dana as an example. He'll go crazy over certain fighters' wins/performances in the post fight pressers (for example, he was blown away by Max's performance this past weekend -- And Max fully deserves it).
But then, when it comes to fighters like Poatan and Islam, Dana usually doesn't get as fired up, when complimenting their wins. He's very complimentary towards them, for damn sure, but he doesn't get super fired up about them.

Ok but back to the topic of Islam: Yes I know Dana has complimented Islam about the "Anyone, anytime, anywhere, I'll fight" mentality and even put Islam's quote in the UFC PI or something. But you can just tell that Islam is not a UFC "pet" or "favorite".

There are only a very rare select few, who are cradled/protected in the UFC.

So i respectfully disagree about the UFC protecting Islam and trying to give him smaller guys and/or short notice guys. It's always just business for the UFC. Regarding the smaller-guy perspective, well, for Islam-Volk 1, Volk was already slated to fight the winner of Charles-Islam beforehand. For Islam-Volk 2, this fight wasn't supposed to happen if Charles didn't get a cut.

Lastly, as a sidenote: Come to think of it, I can understand if people (i don't mean you) also feel that Islam is protected due to the "Abu Dhabi scales". But people need to use their rational minds and realize that Islam has mentioned before that he wants to fight more in the States. He doesn't beg to fight in Abu Dhabi; UFC as a business wants him to, and they have the final say.

I have a different take on this matter, interestingly. I actually think Islam isn't a champion that the UFC would love/cradle like Jon Jone, Khabib etc.
Ok let's take Dana as an example. He'll go crazy over certain fighters' wins/performances in the post fight pressers (for example, he was blown away by Max's performance this past weekend -- And Max fully deserves it).
But then, when it comes to fighters like Poatan and Islam, Dana usually doesn't get as fired up, when complimenting their wins. He's very complimentary towards them, for damn sure, but he doesn't get super fired up about them.

Ok but back to the topic of Islam: Yes I know Dana has complimented Islam about the "Anyone, anytime, anywhere, I'll fight" mentality and even put Islam's quote in the UFC PI or something. But you can just tell that Islam is not a UFC "pet" or "favorite".

There are only a very rare select few, who are cradled/protected in the UFC.

So i respectfully disagree about the UFC protecting Islam and trying to give him smaller guys and/or short notice guys. It's always just business for the UFC. Regarding the smaller-guy perspective, well, for Islam-Volk 1, Volk was already slated to fight the winner of Charles-Islam beforehand. For Islam-Volk 2, this fight wasn't supposed to happen if Charles didn't get a cut.

Lastly, as a sidenote: Come to think of it, I can understand if people (i don't mean you) also feel that Islam is protected due to the "Abu Dhabi scales". But people need to use their rational minds and realize that Islam has mentioned before that he wants to fight more in the States. He doesn't beg to fight in Abu Dhabi; UFC as a business wants him to, and they have the final say.
I think they are not new protecting him, they are protecting their oil money contracts, which is shit for the sport too, but obviously good for the circus.

Sir, you are not only a gentleman and a scholar...but you have good taste lol.

Thanks sir, I appreciate that.
I like reading your stuff too even when I don't agree.
You have a way if reaching your point without having to fling shit everywhere and that's not always easy to do here...hell, even I fling shit now and then...but those people deserve it lol.
Haha thanks dude, I'm glad to hear it cus I know I struggle with falling into the tone of a pseudo-intellectual turd at times when someone's attitude is way too spicy and confident compared to their shitty take, so slinging some shit is prob more efficient and satisfying on the ones who deserve it lol.

I've never read one of your posts and thought 'I bet this dude sucks in real life' even when you're slinging shit, which really is a skill. Plus it gives me fun stuff to read and it's often you or @Mohawk Banditó responding to posts that drive me nuts, which gives me peace of mind knowing someone I like is on the case lmfao
{<redford}

Haha thanks dude, I'm glad to hear it cus I know I struggle with falling into the tone of a pseudo-intellectual turd at times when someone's attitude is way too spicy and confident compared to their shitty take, so slinging some shit is prob more efficient and satisfying on the ones who deserve it lol.

I've never read one of your posts and thought 'I bet this dude sucks in real life' even when you're slinging shit, which really is a skill. Plus it gives me fun stuff to read and it's often you or @Mohawk Banditó responding to posts that drive me nuts, which gives me peace of mind knowing someone I like is on the case lmfao
{<redford}

Lol Best fuckin compliment I ever received sir... absolutely flawless.
(Bows in respect)

We got your back brother, even when you don't know it.
Me and @Mohawk Banditó are very much alike, and I think if we hung out we'd either be best friends or kill each other.

@HHJ is another one that I feel that way about.

You on the other hand, we'd be cooler than a fan man ;)

At times I want to believe the UFC has some sort of insidious intentions here by playing favors but realistically these guys just want a fast turnaround for their next event. Trying to get the champion to fight is a chore in itself on top of the next contender.

All I want to know is who is the genius that pushed for Gathje vs Holloway to happen in the first place. Did the UFC matchmakers pressure Justin to take this fight?

It was Justin's manager (Ali Abdelaziz, who also manages Islam) that got the idea for this fight, and then pushed for it.

Ended up being good for Ali, horrible for Gaethje.

Only usually happens when his original opponents pull out which seems to happen a lot.
Yeah, a lot of people keep shitting on him for that but 3 of his last 5 opponents pulled out and he took the replacement. Not sure how that’s his fault. There’s a lot of conspiracies surrounding Makhachev and it’s getting old. People don’t like him and are finding any way possible to criticize him.

Back