Crime Armed suspect attacks FBI HQ in Cincinnati

I never run into anon people, these weird obscure websites with radical right wingers that =less than 1% of the voting base. I don’t here fellow right wingers partaking in any of those things either it’s weird. Yet it’s mainstream to want to talk to 6 year olds about hormones and telling them daddy can get pregnant …
This. There is no power from W. Yet as you said we’re getting gets on hormones due to the radical left Which does wield power

Is 10 boxes of documents compelling enough or do they need Trump to put out a video saying the raid was legit?

Depends on the nature of the documents. If they represent a clear and present danger to the security of the nation, that should be enough to convince all but the most fanatical.

If they are simply documents that should have been sent to the national archives, but present no real security threat, Trump will be able to spin that into a, "witch hunt". The fact that Trump was acting illegally in hording them won't be enough.

How we lost the smartest man in Ohio:

FZ6gu7dXEAAqDWz

This still leaves us with almost half of Sherdog posters.

FZ6hfsXXkAEHBQ2
FZ6hf3aWQAElZ1N

FZ6hgD9WAAAa8_p
FZ6hgRfWYAQBhux

The county where this is taking place is called Clinton County. Connect the dots sheeple.

oakdice-runescape.gif
Fuuuuu…. I bet it has Wi-Fi too that Hunter Biden can access using his laptop!

Can't accuse people of being a (redacted), but it's totally cool to infer that a group of people want to kill people on here, right @panamaican?

No double standard at all. No Sir. It's all about "definitions of what a crime is". That was your totally logical argument in the Lounge, right?

Lulz.
Way to misinterpret and exaggerate. You clearly didn't understand what I wrote in the Lounge.

But since it seems you need something stated more overtly: Pedophilia is an absolute no-go zone. We do not treat it like other comments. There is absolutely a difference between how we moderate comments related to that crime compared to others. Going forward, we will continue to police child abuse related comments more harshly than other comments.

If you don't like it, tough shit.

it's just a coincidence that the comments that are policed more harshly are about crimes usually committed by one side.

https://www.newschannel10.com/2022/...ried-breach-fbi-hq-cincinnati-agency-reports/

An active standoff is underway in a farm field about 40 miles north of Cincinnati between law enforcement and an armed suspect who tried to break into FBI headquarters Thursday morning and then fled, shooting at state troopers, according to the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Suspect also allegedly has warrants related to Jan 6th. If true, this guy's journey over the last few years has been amazing. Trump tells him "I'll be right there with you!" on Jan 6th, but instead Trump dick tucks out of there and lets his most diehard supporters get arrested. Then Trump chooses to pardon Steven Bannon, who stole $1 million from Trump supporters, while letting Trump supporters arrested from Jan 6th rot in prison.

After all that, this man sees the FBI raid Trump's country club mansion - a place this chud would never be allowed to enter- and gets so upset he decides to go on a rampage over it. Imagine willing to kill and be killed over someone who has nothing but contempt for you! This is a truly horrible example of Trump Derangement Syndrome, which is alive and well, despite the demagogue Trump being deposed by Sleepy Joe 2+ years ago at this point.
I'm not surprised that it's now been confirmed that the suspect is a right-wing extremist with unhinged posts on Truth Social and he was encouraging his fellow wingnuts to join him in taking up arms...

Source: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/08/11/cincinnati-fbi-trump-truth-social/10304105002/

The TS claimed he had open warrants.
No, I specifically said "allegedly" and "if true" when referencing it, then was the one who updated the story when new information came out.

I realize you're desperately panic wrestling for a silver lining here but that minor detail does not change what this man's motivations for his act of terrorism were.

it's just a coincidence that the comments that are policed more harshly are about crimes usually committed by one side.
I don't think you meant that the way you wrote it, lol.

True. Lockdowns on top of society fraying is going to make events like this more common. I honestly think 95% of the BLM riots were from concerns and issues that BLM didn’t address. But since it have them an outlet they took it and went with it

Made worse by the absurd lack of accountability that group faced after all the harm they inflicted on the country.

Made worse by the absurd lack of accountability that group faced after all the harm they inflicted on the country.
Well doesn’t help that they were hailed as heroes at that time

How we lost the smartest man in Ohio:

FZ6gu7dXEAAqDWz

This still leaves us with almost half of Sherdog posters.

FZ6hfsXXkAEHBQ2
FZ6hf3aWQAElZ1N

FZ6hgD9WAAAa8_p
FZ6hgRfWYAQBhux
Dang. Dude flipped his lid but good here. Well when it comes to right wing crimes, just once is all the left needs to run it in our faces forever

Agreed.

That's why communicating is so important and echo chambers are so potentially dangerous.
If it hasn't been clear in the last few years, there are no common values to base a dialog on. Without that, conflict is fundamental and irreconcilable.

I will take door 1- dictatorship- over door 2 every time.

Back