Art vs War. Shoopville vs The War Room. @bigwaverider vs @HockeyBjj

Who Wins The Final Deathmatch Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I wasn’t out of likes

Since Hockey is already getting his fuck pillow, I don't really get the point of his competition. At all.

However, I just realized that @Buff made the title "Art vs. War" because it's a shooper versus a WR poster. And that's just *chefs kiss* brilliant.

tenor.gif

NqcRL39.gif

However, I just realized that @Buff made the title "Art vs. War" because it's a shooper versus a WR poster. And that's just *chefs kiss* brilliant.

Mónica. Thanks for noticing! Haha!

Some Greek tragedy element to this shit. Peloponnesian.

041319-02-Ancient-History-Greek-Greece-Sparta-Athens-Thucydides-Brasidas.jpg

@Clippy

what the hell are you doing tagging me into this degenerate MMA discussion forum? What do these heathens think this place is? A karate forum, they wouldn’t know quality discussion OR shoops if they got hit in the face with one.

The weirdest thing happened this morning.

I was at the airport and ran into BJ Penn. It was a little crowded and he was all "fuck social distancing" and plopped down right next to me at gate 69. He had this obnoxious queso pretzel thing and was chewing with his mouth open like a wild fucking animal. Plus it had some kind of garlic thing in the "dippin sause" that he was regularly belching.

Anyhow, he looked my way for a minute while I was "Sherdogging" on my phone and he asked if I was a big MMA fan. I said "yeah, it's awesome to meet you and I really enjoyed your early career... Well that pissed him right off and he gets sorta puffy chested and asks: "whadda ya mean by that?" I had to really backpedal and sorta give him a list of amazing things he did and that I dug the fact that he was Hawaiian.

After that he was all like mahalo dude and we were back on track..

Then I was looking back to my phone and laughing about the amazing beatdown BWR @bigwaverider is putting on the War Room guy and BJ asks me again "what's so funny....? So I tell him this Hawaiian Sherdog Mod is stomping down this little fella and he picks up his own phone and logs da fuck in and puts in his Vote for BWR !

Anyhow... That's how my morning went and I can say I helped BWR in his victory.

Last edited:
Alright fellas i want to see you guys help close this thing up. We still have a few more hours here. Lets get HockeyBjj up to 45%. If you got to switch your vote up do it. We need some epic tension in these closing hours. Time to get that last run going.

The weirdest thing happened this morning.

I was at the airport and ran into BJ Penn. It was a little crowded and he was all "fuck social distancing" and plopped down right next to me at gate 69. He had this obnoxious queso pretzel thing and was chewing with his mouth open like a wild fucking animal. Plus it had some kind of garlic thing in the "dippin sause" that he was regularly belching.

Anyhow, he looked my way for a minute while I was "Sherdogging" on my phone and he asked if I was a big MMA fan. I said "yeah, it's awesome to meet you and I really enjoyed your early career... Well that pissed him right off and he gets sorta puffy chested and asks: "whadda ya mean by that?" I had to really backpedal and sorta give him a list of amazing things he did and that I dug the fact that he was Hawaiian.

After that he was all like mahalo dude and we were back on track..

Then I was looking back to my phone and laughing about the amazing beatdown BWR @bigwaverider is putting on the War Room guy and BJ asks me again "what's so funny....? So I tell him this Hawaiian Sherdog Mod is stomping down this little fella and he picks up his own phone and logs da fuck in and puts in his Vote for BWR !

Anyhow... That's how my morning went and I can say I helped BWR in his victory.
Yeah, this post reads like it came from a pillow biter. No wonder you support bigwavecrier.

I have decided I am not going to vote, my taxes will stay the same. My life will not change. And I would have to buy a pillow.

Edit....fuck, I have not the option to take back my vote. Well BWR, do us proud.

So one time we were visited by acquaintances who brought their four year old son. The four year old lost a game of dice, and started throwing a fit, tears flowing down his face, smashing his toys on the floor, etc.

His parents quickly started a new game which they designed such that the four year old would inevitably win the round.

Back