Artem Lobov wants to box, will ask UFC for his release

He thinks he'll get money because he's friends with McGregor.

I am just thinking about which record would look worse...his MMA record or his boxing record...??

There's also the fact he has no personality or charisma to sell any fight

Ugh, this fucker is such a tool.

Paulie would fuck you up. Artem, get it through your head. You're not Conor McGregor.[/QUOTEs
wow you guys are such haters. A man is taking a chance to get a big boxing payday and is much more relevant than any of you pussy sherdoggers. Every time I read sherdog I realize why I have not for months. You people are the most sad, pathetically begging for attention people involved with mma. All of you are pieces of shit. Even most the mods. Go order another pizza and make sure they bring 2 mt dew 2litres for ya

Dude has a master's degree in finance yet he desperately wants to fight for shitty money. I don't understand his train of thought.

Who the fuck does Artem think he is? LMAO, Trex arms wants to box.... BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<45>
Yeah he should just retire, and start a sherdog acct , then talk shit and eat pizza all day from his mom's basement like you. :eek::eek::eek:

FFS.....I thought Connor was the biggest Irish Idiot....

As mentioned on another post, I recently passed something and flushed it down the toilet. This fecal matter to which we're talking of have more talent and personality than the previously mentioned Artem lobov.
The poop you flushed has accomplished more than you and your next three generations of shit talking kids combined . Probably should stop flushing your shit. Get some diapers. I think they will match your state of maturity

If he can utilize his range he will have a killer 1-2

This clown would never have been on the UFC's radar if he wasn't a Connie nuthugger.

Big money fights ?

It amazes me how people say he’s smart

One of the dumbest guys out there, give him the release pleaaaaaase, so he goes the fuck away

lol he should be more than happy to have a 10k+10k UFC contract with his record

The poop you flushed has accomplished more than you and your next three generations of shit talking kids combined . Probably should stop flushing your shit. Get some diapers. I think they will match your state of maturity

That's just grossly offensive. I merely pointed out fact and you were straight to Artems rescue. Also you didn't see that shit, it had real potential. If it had known Conor McGregor it could have been headlining
UFC 220! It could have trained at SBG to be a Reebok sponsored shit, similar to Artem but better.

Artem deserves respect. He is second on the P4P list, just behind Conor. Ask him if you do not believe me, he will tell you.

He isn't even anything special in his own sport. There are probably plenty of guys on the unlicensed boxing circuit who would beat him.

Artem is top quality at getting punched in the face a load of times.

Charlie Z would mop this scrub up. Just hold Conor's umbrella like a good little servant.

Back