*Artem "The GOAT" Lobov speaks spanish really well*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Better than Werdum, who is a comentator for UFC Latín América. Better than Cain or other mexican descendants. The guy is underrated.

Goat Artem impresses his fans two nights in a row!

Better than Werdum, who is a comentator for UFC Latín América. Better than Cain or other mexican descendants. The guy is underrated.

dude knows russian, spanish, english... humble as hell, didnt rub it in after he won, even after Paulie underestimated the hell out of him and disrespected him like no tomorrow.

this is why he is the goat.

Paulie looks like his face is made out of plastic.

Paulie barely speaks English whilst Artgoat is trilingual. Lmao

I'm surprised. Artem is an educated guy after all, makes me look at him in a better light cause I've always talked shit about him. He may not be mma caliber but he can bang and just bleed like the rest of em in bareknuckle barbaric boxing lol

Yeah, that's not better Spanish than Werdum. Cool that he can speak a little but Werdum is actually fluent.

I'm surprised. Artem is an educated guy after all, makes me look at him in a better light cause I've always talked shit about him. He may not be mma caliber but he can bang and just bleed like the rest of em in bareknuckle barbaric boxing lol
He has a master's degree and gave up a job in finance to sacrifice his brain for our entertainment. We should all be eternally thankful to this heroic man.

@mb23100
Paulie barely speaks English whilst Artgoat is trilingual. Lmao

What are you talking about? Paulie Malignaggi is a very articulate individual, he does commentary ffs

Both Artem and Paulie are pretty good. Didn't expect that...

They're not at Werdum's level, though.

Back