Artem vs Mayweather?!?

Floyd is not fighting without gloves. He's not that dumb. With gloves, Lobov never lays a hand on him and gets clowned. Let's be serious. Even at his age. Easy work.
Small ring without gloves with unlimited clinching vs Conor would be 5mil ppv easy. Let's hope Floyd goes broke soon

Posts like this make me wish we would have seen a Hurd or Jermell Charlo vs Artem last night at 154.

That would not have been fair though lol and the result probably would have resulted in a banning of BKFC.

mma gloves...no knockouts in almost 5 years
no gloves....no knockouts in 2 fights

Lord of Decisions Artem

lol

In what way would fighting in Toughman be a logical step for Mayweather?
If Mayweather doesn’t take this fight people are always gonna wonder, who would’ve won. This is the problem with boxing, when the stars align and a true super fight is on the table it usually never happens due to promoters, money, ect.. And IF it does happen one or both the fighters have went downhill or have blemishes on their record. Just like Wilder-Joshua. So hopefully we can get Artem-Mayweather and I hope they strike while the iron is hot.

I think this is the next logical step for both fighters. There’s already a back story, avenge Conor. Now Artem has a world champion boxer under his belt. We all know after Tenshin And Connor that Mayweather is down for these kinda fights. Discuss

Your joking right Why would Floyd fight Artem who was not a champion at anything
Floyd and Conor fought because Conor was Looking invincible in UFC had the belts could box and people were tricked into thinking Conor had a chance .

Firstly Paulie beat Artem by out boxing him and it was corrupt decision secondly This fight wouldn't generate anything .

Floyd toyed with Conor and it's safe to say Conor toys with Artem based on what we have seen from Artem .

And also I think Floyd has double the reach of Artem are we forgetting what Fliyd did in Japan New Years eve to the Japanese Champion . This Japanses guy would knock out Artem dead im the first round.

Don't even mention Artem and Floyd in the same sentence it's ridiculous when you look at what they have both achieved .

Your joking right Why would Floyd fight Artem who was not a champion at anything
Floyd and Conor fought because Conor was Looking invincible in UFC had the belts could box and people were tricked into thinking Conor had a chance .

Firstly Paulie beat Artem by out boxing him and it was corrupt decision secondly This fight wouldn't generate anything .

Floyd toyed with Conor and it's safe to say Conor toys with Artem based on what we have seen from Artem .

And also I think Floyd has double the reach of Artem are we forgetting what Fliyd did in Japan New Years eve to the Japanese Champion . This Japanses guy would knock out Artem dead im the first round.

Don't even mention Artem and Floyd in the same sentence it's ridiculous when you look at what they have both achieved .
I think Artems style gives Mayweather trouble. His aggression would cause Mayweather a lot of problems, I think it plays out similarly to Mayweather-Maidana 1 or Mayweather- Castillo 1. I just hope promoters or greed doesn’t get involved and denies us this fight.

I suppose I something missed :( when was the fight?

floyd in a small ring with unlimited clinching, Artem could take a 5 rounder

Did he kickbox or compete in MMA?
No but this is boxing, really this is true form of boxing like the days of old. Paulie would never do mma, kickboxing but with BKB he was willing. Maybe Mayweather would be willing to attempt this, can you imagine the publicity of Mayweather going bare knuckle? It would be huge, and against Artem who is the face of BKB. And really this is true boxing, in its glorious form. $$$$$$$$

I would buy Tenshin vs Artem bare knuckle.
I would take Tenshin to beat him in any fighting discipline.
Straight boxing, Tenshin beats his ass
Kickboxing, Tenshin kills him.
MMA, Tenshin destroys him.
Bare Knuckle, Tenshin cuts him up and retires him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back