Law Article: As FBI probed Jan. 6, many agents sympathized with insurrection, according to newly release

so everyone ignored the part about african american agents saying they turned down being members of SWAT due to not trusting their fellow officers would protect em in a fire fight etc?

It's like any institute, your gonna have people on either side, and the FBI/CIA have always been shifty and self serving

You’re not aware that DC, N. VA, Maryland, and so on are overwhelmingly democrat areas?

You can easily look that up and find out.
That's not what I meant, I meant a source for the claim that the FBI is left leaning
The FBI is trickier, but an assumption that white male = Republican is myopic, brainlet analysis.

I wish I had hard data on FBI members but we don’t have that. But as for educated guesses, instead of white male substitute it with big city, college educated, federal government employee, that has alienated a lot of the right in the past few years. This isn’t the 1960s FBI anymore. I would bet a huge chunk are independents and democrats.
That wasn't what I said, if anything my main point what that they're a law enforcement agency and law enforcement generally leans right as evidenced by the FOP endorsing Trump in 2020 and that's even in places like NYC as evidenced by the NYPD endorsing Trump in 2020. In response to that you mentioned #notall and communist police in the USSR or some other irrelevant tripe.

This. The theatrical reaction by American actors is something to behold. The free world was literally about to collapse to a couple thousand geriatrics with a combined IQ of potato and no weapons. Imagine still talking about this. What an embarrassment to the most militarized nation on earth.
Those thousands were the ones sent in as cover. The dangerous ones in on the plan are currently on trial for seditious conspiracy.

Not surprising, law enforcement type are generally right leaning so naturally they're more sympathetic to right wing law breakers than left wing ones. It is funny in light of how some right wingers act like the FBI is some communist deep state agency that goes after them when the truth is the exact opposite.
I don't think it's a right/left thing.

I think many of the FBI agents that investigated the participants of January 6th simply felt pity for the people they were interviewing.

I don't think it's a right/left thing.

I think many of the FBI agents that investigated the participants of January 6th simply felt pity for the people they were interviewing.
Maybe but I think they probably lean right generally. Not that I think they act in partisan ways, maybe I am naive but whether its the rank and file or the leadership our federal agencies will generally stay within certain bounds.

There were multiple articles from around 2016 or so which called The FBI, especially the New York office, "Trumpland." They loved Trump and were leaking stuff to Rudy. They also insisted on investigating Hillary even though they always found nothing and were told to move on. I'd imagine after only 6 years the situation hasn't changed much.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-james-comey-donald-trump

Which makes it all the more hilariously dishonest when Trumpanzees claim The FBI, led by a Republican personally appointed by Trump, is an organization overrun with liberals out to destroy Trump.

So they want to frame Trump allegedly but a good percentage side with an insurrection he helped incite ?! What a dichotomy .

Spider%20FBI.jpg

This quote should tell you everything you need to know about the top brass at the FBI. Condemning domestic terrorism should be pretty much agreed upon across the board. The absurd lack of accountability that BLM faced after they terrorized the country juxtaposed with the sentences handed out against the nutbags who broke the law on Jan. 6th is just mind boggling. "Legitimate grievance"?? BLM was literally founded on lies, there's no debating that. That whole horrible movement is as anti-American as you get. How can anyone have faith in the FBI anymore?

This issue is that BLM and J6 were both Fed Op's. Why would they expose their own operations?

What I learned from the OP is that the FBI actually sympathizes with BLM.

L-O-L

We all knew that already though.

so everyone ignored the part about african american agents saying they turned down being members of SWAT due to not trusting their fellow officers would protect em in a fire fight etc?

It's like any institute, your gonna have people on either side, and the FBI/CIA have always been shifty and self serving
I have an issue with statements being made by an agent about what their feelings on a subject are. It is not fact and there was no attempt to even verify it to be true. There are people in the Chicago police department who say the same shit even though I know they’re full of it. There were people in the Air Force who were making the same claims. As a member of law enforcement who works with the FBI all the time I’m calling BS. It’s easy to believe stuff like this when you aren’t a part of these institutions by the way so I don’t blame anyone for taking someone’s personal feelings as fact.

Why is everyone making such a big deal? Don't other countries capitols get constantly raided? It's like a monthly thing in Mexico city to go raid and vandalize the capitol building and tell the politicians to go fuck themselves. We should be allowed to trash the place and piss on it's floors freely.
Yeah Mexico really is the gold standard of a well run country

This. The theatrical reaction by American actors is something to behold. The free world was literally about to collapse to a couple thousand geriatrics with a combined IQ of potato and no weapons. Imagine still talking about this. What an embarrassment to the most militarized nation on earth.
I agree there's way too much pearl clutching over it. On some level I'm not even that bothered that the Capitol was stormed and when I first heard about it my first thought was "based"

But what really bothers me about it is the reason they did so. If Americans had stormed the Capitol in the middle of the Iraq War vote that would be one thing but to do so for some baseless claim that the election was stolen from Trump, a guy who couldn't even manage to win the popular vote against the least charismatic and likeable presidential candidate of the 21st century, is just really cringe. To make matters worse tons of people still defend these morons.

Yeah Mexico really is the gold standard of a well run country

I should have absolutely every single right to go take a shit smack dab in the center carpet of the capitol building and dick slap pelosi on my way out without repercussions or consequences and hysteria. And so should you, and the crack addict on the street to the wealthiest billionaire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back