Law Ashli Babbitt’s Husband sues Dept of Justice for name of Capitol cop who shot her

If this were BLM, it would be "play stupid games win stupid prizes" from the right. But it's not so it's interesting how the right is approaching someone getting shot while forcing their way into the capital during an active session
It's truly comical to see how both sides have flip flopped to the other side on this one.

So forcefully breaching the capitol can be called a protest now?

Even if it puts a hundred and fifty police officers in the hospital?

Firebombing Police Stations and a Federal Courthouse is a protest? Beating the shit out of /killing innocent civilians trying to protect their livelihood, that’s protest?

The Democrats will never ever have any ground to speak on when it comes to this issue. They have so much blood on their hands from 2020 that it would take fifty “insurrections” to even begin to compare to that amount of damage that was done over a lifelong scumbag and a shitty cop.

But hey, it was an election year so no harm no foul, right?

Dont blame the officer name not being released. We're dealing with a bunch of lunatics that tried to stop a clerical tally. Then when called out for their actions blame it on Antifa. Level of irrational behavior being displayed would result in the officer becoming a target.

Firebombing Police Stations and a Federal Courthouse is a protest? Beating the shit out of /killing innocent civilians trying to protect their livelihood, that’s protest?

The Democrats will never ever have any ground to speak on when it comes to this issue. They have so much blood on their hands from 2020 that it would take fifty “insurrections” to even begin to compare to that amount of damage that was done over a lifelong scumbag and a shitty cop.

The things you mentioned aren't protests and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Any city leader who let things go that far needs to be held accountable.

That doesn't mean you should include all the protests last summer with the riots, that's a convenient lie, and you guys use it to excuse all your own bad behavior.

Nobody on the left supported the looting and vandalism, they supported the protests.

When people say "mostly peaceful" they're talking about the 93% of the thousands of protests that were exactly that. 93% is "mostly", right?

All the just comply sherfronters are quick to dismiss their beliefs when it’s one of their fellow rubes on the receiving end.

When people say "mostly peaceful" they're talking about the 93% of the thousands of protests that were exactly that. 93% is "mostly", right?

WAT

9FLYd5k.jpg

how the hell are you this oblivious?

All the just comply sherfronters are quick to dismiss their beliefs when it’s one of their fellow rubes on the receiving end.
Just comply is for the other guy because he's a no good low life thug but Ashli Babbett was a god fearing, America loving patriot who deserves our sympathy.

WAT

9FLYd5k.jpg

You can post that meme another thousand times, it won't make me less right.

One moment of stupidity doesn't change the fabric of reality.

You can post that meme another thousand times, it won't make me less right.

One moment of stupidity doesn't change the fabric of reality.

"When people say "mostly peaceful" they're talking about" the meme, genius.

<JagsKiddingMe>

The difference is the one and only reason Jan 6 happened was because of the delusional lies told by the POTUS, lies most of his supporters believe to this very day. What's so damn difficult to understand about that?

WAT

9FLYd5k.jpg

There was a BLM protest that week in Borger motherfucking Texas. Do you realize how many protests actually took place and how few actually led to any violence? Of course the majority of images you'll find are of the places where it went bad, that's the drama the media is looking for to keep people watching.

There was a BLM protest that week in Borger motherfucking Texas. Do you realize how many protests actually took place and how few actually led to any violence? Of course the majority of images you'll find are of the places where it went bad, that's the drama the media is looking for to keep people watching.

lolz @ missing the point THAT badly.

....after it was literally explained to a different genius who somehow knew the meme but doesn't understand how memes work.

again:

<JagsKiddingMe>

it's a meme. a joke. sarcasm. this shouldn't be rocket surgery. you're clearly on the internet, you should know this.

Lets play a game of Guess Who Said It:

"<Person> died because the crowd surrounding them created a hostile environment towards the officers"

Your choices for Who Said It:

a) The defense attorney for Derek Chauvin
b) Leftists, defending the murderer of Ashley Babbitt

The answer may surprise you!
It's almost as if they were two completely different events. One was about a dozen people watching a man kill another man by kneeling on his neck and pleading for him to stop while standing still several feet away, the other was hundreds of people inside a building they forced their way in to shouting death threats just feet away from the highest elected officials in the nation that they were trying to reach.

lolz @ missing the point THAT badly.

....after it was literally explained to a different genius who somehow knew the meme but doesn't understand how memes work.

again:

it's a meme. a joke. sarcasm. this shouldn't be rocket surgery. you're clearly on the internet, you should know this.
So you are acknowledging that majority of the protests that month were peaceful? My bad.

This is true but there is no reason why cops name isnt released in this case but all others there name is released
He was cleared of all charges so they aren't releasing his name. Just look at all the dopes on here still calling him a murderer and trying to make it a black on white crime and downplaying her role in breaking through a barrier protecting our lawmakers. If they release his name it's only going to lead to an innocent person being vilified and harassed by dopes like these with a partisan agenda.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Except they aren't.

They're saying the incidents of violence and vandalism represent the entire movement, which clearly they don't.

I'm being told I don't get to comment on any violence because I condone violence perpetrated by those on the left, which I unequivocally do not.

Except they aren't.

They're saying the incidents of violence and vandalism represent the entire movement, which clearly they don't.

I'm being told I don't get to comment on any violence because I condone violence perpetrated by those on the left, which I unequivocally do not.

what the fuck are you talking about? that cnn broadcast is the origin of the meme and subsequent saying/allusion.

FACT: "When people say "mostly peaceful" they're talking about" the meme

what the fuck are you talking about? that cnn broadcast is the origin of the meme and subsequent saying/allusion.

FACT: "When people say "mostly peaceful" they're talking about" the meme

I'm done here, you drag these things on forever.

If you don't understand make a friend and have him explain it to you.

Back