Ask Ant: Give me your questions

How did Jorge Masvidal bust Askren's hip when his knee connected straight to the face?

UFC. On the next card December 7 which fights you look forward to most? Here's the card:
Main Card (ESPN)
Heavyweight Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik
Women's Strawweight Marina Rodriguez vs. Cynthia Calvillo
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Ben Rothwell
Women's Bantamweight Aspen Ladd vs. Yana Kunitskaya
Bantamweight Cody Stamann vs. Song Yadong
Welterweight TBA vs. Mickey Gall
Preliminary Card (ESPN)
Bantamweight Rob Font vs. Ricky Simon
Welterweight Thiago Alves vs. Tim Means
Featherweight Billy Quarantillo vs. Chris Fishgold
Featherweight Bryce Mitchell vs. Matt Sayles
Early Preliminary Card (ESPN+)
Lightweight Joe Solecki vs. Matt Wiman
Women's Strawweight Livia Renata Souza vs. Virna Jandiroba
Middleweight Makhmud Muradov vs. Trevor Smith
I like the main (who gets the ko!) and co-main (helps establish a strawweight contender). Down the card I like Stamann vs. Yadong (exciting fighters) & Souza vs. Jandiroba (coupla badasses).

Other MMA. I need an mma fix between now and December 7. What fights in other organizations are you liking?

Bare knuckle. Have you watched any yet? I've watched some BKFC and enjoyed it. It's different, that's for sure.

Movies. Will you see The Irishman? I'm a Scorcese fan and it looks epic. Starts streaming on netflix next week.

Excluding KSI, who is your boxer of the year 2019?

We put on over 50 weeks of live chat shows to connect with the community...the community largely didn't seem to want to connect back, besides a few of our favorites.
Ah, I was just mentioning it because these threads about “the trenches”, and “ask your questions” pop up. And I do try to be involved and provide discussion points, but I have no idea where the discussion is actually being had, and if I’m being real with y’all I spend way to much time on this website so I’m sure I’m not the only one.

my point being, it’s not explicitly obvious in the threads what the trenches is, and where it’s being posted. I understand the ant is a front page writer and not an admin or mod, but there’s a lot of posters like myself, whom if I was never given a thread in here directing me to this said source, would never see it.

Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, I just thought you might appreciate some honest and constructive feedback

Why did you and/or your homies delete a lot of the most iconic threads in sherdog / MMA history?
- The translated Japanese MMA rankings
- Not impressed with Michael Cro Cop
- Lee Murray documenting his street fights
- etc.

Seriously, the Admins / Mods / Staff should think twice before deleting absolute classics just to free up 7MB of server space.
Admins / Mods / Staff did not delete anything. When the servers were migrated back in 2016, we lost...a lot. It was pretty sad, I lost some great threads of my own. We tried to archive what we could, but many old threads are lost in time like tears in rain.

Admins / Mods / Staff did not delete anything. When the servers were migrated back in 2016, we lost...a lot. It was pretty sad, I lost some great threads of my own. We tried to archive what we could, but many old threads are lost in time like tears in rain.

Thanks for clearing this up, sir.
A tragedy indeed.

Could GOATUS whup small necked A-level triathlete Adam "Shifty" Schiff?

Ah, I was just mentioning it because these threads about “the trenches”, and “ask your questions” pop up. And I do try to be involved and provide discussion points, but I have no idea where the discussion is actually being had, and if I’m being real with y’all I spend way to much time on this website so I’m sure I’m not the only one.

my point being, it’s not explicitly obvious in the threads what the trenches is, and where it’s being posted. I understand the ant is a front page writer and not an admin or mod, but there’s a lot of posters like myself, whom if I was never given a thread in here directing me to this said source, would never see it.

Not trying to rain on anyone’s parade, I just thought you might appreciate some honest and constructive feedback
You just didn't click on the links then. We did regular live chat shows for over a year. They were easily accessible and well promoted on the forum. There were weekly threads to collect questions in the UFC Discussion channel that were pinned to the top. There were banners over the entire forum. There were main page links. It's ok if you or anybody else here missed it. But that part isn't on us

You just didn't click on the links then. We did regular live chat shows for over a year. They were easily accessible and well promoted on the forum. There were weekly threads to collect questions in the UFC Discussion channel that were pinned to the top. There were banners over the entire forum. There were main page links. It's ok if you or anybody else here missed it. But that part isn't on us
Hey man, that’s great, and I didn’t mean any offense. I was trying to help brainstorm to bring more traction to the segment.

Keep doing your thing mate.

Hey man, that’s great, and I didn’t mean any offense. I was trying to help brainstorm to bring more traction to the segment.

Keep doing your thing mate.
No offense taken at all. The more people engage, the more we'll do stuff like this.

How often do you see Adesanya defending his belt (if at all)?

Back