Aspinall vs HWs of 10+ years ago

Cain - Tom has one chance to hit him when Cain is closing the distance the first time. Otherwise,Tom is eating hundreds of punches and gasses out in round 2 (assuming the fight is at the sea level).
DC - beats Tom
JDS - probably loses on the ground or against the cage but always has a chance to KO his opponent.
Carwin - it is probably going to be similar to the Pavlovich fight. But if Carwin lands first, you are not surviving.
Brock - loses
Overeem - gets KO'd
Werdum - either gets KO'd or gets a submission. I give him a 33% chance of winning.

Cain - Tom has one chance to hit him when Cain is closing the distance the first time. Otherwise,Tom is eating hundreds of punches and gasses out in round 2 (assuming the fight is at the sea level).
DC - beats Tom
JDS - probably loses on the ground or against the cage but always has a chance to KO his opponent.
Carwin - it is probably going to be similar to the Pavlovich fight. But if Carwin lands first, you are not surviving.
Brock - loses
Overeem - gets KO'd
Werdum - either gets KO'd or gets a submission. I give him a 33% chance of winning.

The clown in your av makes more sense than the "professor" in your name.

Prime Cain and prime Juicy Reem who fought Brock both wreck him. I think he beats the rest although prime JDS is always a KO threat, before he slowed down and started relying too much on that slow telegraphed uppercut

Aspinals best wins: Pavlovich, Volkov, Tybura and ancient Arlovski.

Recency bias fanboys:

"He'd easily destroy peak Cain, peak JDS, peak DC, Peak Ubereem and peak Werdum because EVVOOOLLUUUUTIIIOOOON MAAAAAN"

🤡

Euphoric fanboys

War GOATspinall

Prime Cain and prime Juicy Reem who fought Brock both wreck him. I think he beats the rest although prime JDS is always a KO threat, before he slowed down and started relying too much on that slow telegraphed uppercut
Man you are absolutely giving DC no credit.

If JDS could avoid Carwins attacks for sure he'd never lay a hand on GOATspinall

Why can't you love him?

I like him a lot just not jumping the gun only to act like he was never good if he loses his next fight like the rest of the fan boys who are already calling him the GOAT. Let him cook.

Cain - I think it'd look like the Kongo fight, but with a stoppage.
Cain was obviously still a green striker in his 5th pro fight against Kongo. Crazy how people always bring this fight up.

It's like judging Alex Gus's grappling in his prime based off how he looked against Phil Davis.

Cain was obviously still a green striker in his 5th pro fight against Kongo. Crazy how people always bring this fight up.

It's like judging Alex Gus's grappling in his prime based off how he looked against Phil Davis.
Cain got better at his entries, but his striking defense never really improved. He got caught with hard shots multiple times in his career because of it.

Rate Aspinall’s skill level. How would he do against the HWs from the early 2010s decade?

- Cain
- DC
- JDS
- Carwin
- Brock
- Overeem
- Werdum
Maybe KOs Reem or he gets koed
DC fight would be the most fun
Maybe subs Cain
Gets subbed or KOed by Werdu.
Gets KOed by JDS
Probably beats Carwin after he gasses or gets KOed by Carwin
Probably KOs Brock

For good measure Jones loses to werdum, Reem and Maybe JDS

Opposite. Aspinall would ragdoll and own every single fighter from the 2010s. It'd be like Hugh's beatdown of Royce Gracie. LOL, 10 years of MMA advancements.
10 years of MMA advancement yet old man, shopworn Hunt KOed "elite top 10 super advanced Lewis" just as 1 example of how "advanced" HWs are nowadays LOL

Back