Media At weigh-ins Hill looked to be in the best shape of his life

Oh is it MMA? Is that what all this is? No fuckin way guy. Thought this was slap boxing. You just blew my mind guy.

That was last night fam u can still catch da replay on Rumble tho have fun my guy💯🐻😍

When has Hill ever shown to have takedowns? LMAO like where the fuck is this logic coming from? Did the retard Joe Rogaine say this or something and all you are parroting him?

Calm down Karen.

Alex hasn't shown the world's best counter wrestling, it's possible Hill could land a trip in the clinch or just jump on him if he slips at any point. Didn't say it's likely, just a possible path to victory for Hill.

Whether he feels confident in it or not, if Hill's legs are getting chewed up he may start panic wrestling like Jiri did.

Calm down Karen.

Alex hasn't shown the world's best counter wrestling, it's possible Hill could land a trip in the clinch or just jump on him if he slips at any point. Didn't say it's likely, just a possible path to victory for Hill.

Whether he feels confident in it or not, if Hill's legs are getting chewed up he may start panic wrestling like Jiri did.
You mean anything is possible? You don't say? Maybe Alex breaks out a baseball bat in the cage and breaks Hill's other leg. Don't think its likely but anything is possible right? It would definitely be one of the easiest paths to victory for Alex.

Oh you can learn something new every day? You don't say guy? Wow here I was thinking you can't teach dogs new tricks but here we is.
The phrase is: "you can't teach OLD dogs, new tricks"

Again, you're welcome.

I feel this is going to be fight of the night.

He doesn't have anything that Poatan hasn't faced before on plenty of occasions.

He will either try and wrestlefuck Alex or probably get caught on the feet and put to sleep.

Always punchers chance, but that's all I give him.
Poatan does get hit a lot, and Hill is arguably the hardest hitter that poatan has faced in the UFC, and the dude is scrappy. Poatan is arguably a better fighter, and will likely chop the shit out of hill's legs, but the advantage should be no more than 60-40 going to poatan.

Poatan does get hit a lot, and Hill is arguably the hardest hitter that poatan has faced in the UFC, and the dude is scrappy. Poatan is arguably a better fighter, and will likely chop the shit out of hill's legs, but the advantage should be no more than 60-40 going to poatan.
Hill is not a harder hitter than Jan and Jiri. Comparable, but there's no way of telling who's hitting harder than who. Jan's KO'd guys the very same way Hill has.

He looked more like a MW than Alex

Back