Average Sherdogger vs Amanda Nunes

Who would win? From what I've read on here, the average Sherdogger is 6'3, 250 lbs and 5% bf. Most of you also have blackbelts in BJJ and illustrious amateur boxing careers, as well as being successful lawyers. So I take it most of you think you could take Amanda Nunes? I'm a 5'7 overweight gas station attendant who has never been in a fight in my life. I know I couldnt

Most of us are 6'1 weighing 165lbs

Who would win? From what I've read on here, the average Sherdogger is 6'3, 250 lbs and 5% bf. Most of you also have blackbelts in BJJ and illustrious amateur boxing careers, as well as being successful lawyers. So I take it most of you think you could take Amanda Nunes? I'm a 5'7 overweight gas station attendant who has never been in a fight in my life. I know I couldnt

Problem is most sherdoggers also work 80 hours per week, and simply don't have the time to fit fighting Amanda Nunes into their schedule.

She could out strike me easily. I could take her down and lay on her and prob sub her. Sorry women are genetically weaker.
do you have any grappling training?
because for an untrained guy is impossibile to immobilize on the ground and sub a bjj expert no matter how much bigger and stronger, unless of course we talk about comically extreme difference such as a woman vs shaquille o'neal

Back