Crime AZ announces indictments for phony electors and Trump officials for election scheme

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
I make fun of Cyber Ninja but he was smart enough to tell the truth about Biden winning while getting AZ to pay for private jet trips.
Looks like Drunk Rudy is indicted as well. Does Drunk Rudy have to get a public defender since he is broke?
Imagine going to jail for Trust Fund Baby who is so SAWFT he could not take an L.
I don’t understand why you would agree to be a phony elector. You are leaving a trail back to you by agreeing to saying Trump won when he did not. It is like robbing a store, and holding up your drivers license to the camera.
Quick Question does this indictment slow down Kari Lake from pulling ahead?

I make fun of Cyber Ninja but he was smart enough to tell the truth about Biden winning while getting AZ to pay for private jet trips.
Looks like Drunk Rudy is indicted as well. Does Drunk Rudy have to get a public defender since he is broke?
Imagine going to jail for Trust Fund Baby who is so SAWFT he could not take an L.
I don’t understand why you would agree to be a phony elector. You are leaving a trail back to you by agreeing to saying Trump won when he did not. It is like robbing a store, and holding up your drivers license to the camera.
Quick Question does this indictment slow down Kari Lake from pulling ahead?
1714046244335.jpeg

AZ phony electors bout to get the Mace Windu treatment. How many do you think flip?
We had 1 flip in the MI phony elector case and another one in MI claiming they did not know they were a phony elector.
I put the over/under on AZ flippers at 2.
I put the over/under on the word LAWFARE being used by MAGA media at one brazillion.

AZ phony electors bout to get the Mace Windu treatment. How many do you think flip?
We had 1 flip in the MI phony elector case and another one in MI claiming they did not know they were a phony elector.
I put the over/under on AZ flippers at 2.
I put the over/under on the word LAWFARE being used by MAGA media at one brazillion.
Kenneth Chesebro has already apparently flipped. These people who went along with Eastman and Trump are morons.

s
It's hilarious that in nearly every state where the right wing clowns have claimed things were rigged they get caught trying to rig it themselves, yet there hasn't been one shred of credible evidence against the left doing any rigging.

the evidence is coming any day now.

just not today.

Lots of cans absent from this thread.

<mma4>

You love to see it.

This is a god damn safe space!

Nobody is even pretending up is down and green is blue.

Yet...

giphy.gif

But there are definitely a few who keep trying to pursue every 'alternative facts' avenue that presents itself, so it might not be retard-free for long.

This is a god damn safe space!

Nobody is even pretending up is down and green is blue.

Yet...

giphy.gif

But there are definitely a few who keep trying to pursue every 'alternative facts' avenue that presents itself, so it might not be retard-free for long.

They're in a group therapy session....give them some time to work up the courage.

Wow what great timing , I’m sure it will stick …

Wow what great timing , I’m sure it will stick …

You do know they have 2 unknown co conspirators who were not charged, which means we have some flippers.
One of them for sure is CheeseBro!
If I lose an election I am going to go on a crime spree, because if the Attorney General is from another party, I can get dudes who make a living agitating their base to defend me. It is not arguing the crime but the arrest. It is partisan bullshit that only appeals to the emotion of their followers. It is quite sad really.
OJ should have ran for office as a Republican because in CA good shot the Attorney General is a Democrat, before he killed his wife.

You do know they have 2 unknown co conspirators who were not charged, which means we have some flippers.
One of them for sure is CheeseBro!
If I lose an election I am going to go on a crime spree, because if the Attorney General is from another party, I can get dudes who make a living agitating their base to defend me. It is not arguing the crime but the arrest. It is partisan bullshit that only appeals to the emotion of their followers. It is quite sad really.
OJ should have ran for office as a Republican because in CA good shot the Attorney General is a Democrat, before he killed his wife.

cheesebro is an unnamed co-conspirator, but he's been cooperating with the arizona attorney general kris mayes since december where he was providing them with records that gave them more information to their case.

he's a dirty rat and he's squealing on everybody just to save himself.

Back