Television Baby Reindeer on Netflix

My girl just finished watching this a few days ago and told me about it.

It's based on a true story, but what makes it even more intriguing is that Richard Gadd, who plays the main character, is actually portraying his own story.

By playing this role, he's reliving his traumatic experience.

That's some wild shit.

I’ll check it out as it was made by the people who made ‘The End of the F***ing World’ which was an awesome and fucked up show.. and if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it.

It’s 2 seasons long and a really well written and well played out story. The previews give you no idea what you’re in for.

I've seen the first three episodes, it's more intense than I expected.

Yeah, I watched this last weekend and bloody loved it. First couple of episodes had me laughing so hard at the dark humor. Then that episode with the disclaimer comes up and shit got heavy real fast. When I found out this all happened to the guy playing the lead I was stunned.

It's a real gem of a series.

Anyway to say what its about without spoiling

It's based on a true story, but what makes it even more intriguing is that Richard Gadd, who plays the main character, is actually portraying his own story.

By playing this role, he's reliving his traumatic experience.

That's some wild shit.

Having seen all episodes, it's indeed fucking crazy he's playing it

I’ll check it out as it was made by the people who made ‘The End of the F***ing World’ which was an awesome and fucked up show.. and if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it.

It’s 2 seasons long and a really well written and well played out story. The previews give you no idea what you’re in for.

Loved "the end of the fucking world"

It really nailed a particular vibe that is so unique. Dark and miserable with nothing to lose, so much so that it becomes a power or strength of sorts.

extra impressive since the current state of things feels like everything is just a sequel, remake or rehashing of old played out ideas.

Loved "the end of the fucking world"

It really nailed a particular vibe that is so unique. Dark and miserable with nothing to lose, so much so that it becomes a power or strength of sorts.

extra impressive since the current state of things feels like everything is just a sequel, remake or rehashing of old played out ideas.

Yeah it was definitely an original idea compared to what’s been out as of late. Again, the previews give you absolutely nothing as to where the story is headed or what it’s actually about.

I really liked that show too!

Back