Television Baby Reindeer on Netflix

THIS. Not into all gay rape/trans stuff man not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not for me.
<Neil01>I musta been doing a load of wash when the trans stuff happened. I admittedly only watched two episodes before making the thread.

I’ll check it out as it was made by the people who made ‘The End of the F***ing World’ which was an awesome and fucked up show.. and if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it.

It’s 2 seasons long and a really well written and well played out story. The previews give you no idea what you’re in for.
Needed to be a season 3, left us in the fucking lurch....

THIS. Not into all gay rape/trans stuff man not that there's anything wrong with that. Just not for me.
Woke up, fucked this old bitch on her stomach, washed off, and said....I'm still drunk, so we can watch 1 more. He finally stood up for himself.

That next episode....

Thank god I emptied my balls.

Honestly, after watching that much, I could care less what happens next for the good or the bad. I dont identify with any of this shit and the guy sucked from the start.

However

Anyone that's watched knows why I'm jumping ship. And those of you that kept in the saddle and admitted it, is it cuz the conclusion is not predictable?

About to get on a flight so just downloaded, cheers

Woke up, fucked this old bitch on her stomach, washed off, and said....I'm still drunk, so we can watch 1 more. He finally stood up for himself.

That next episode....

Thank god I emptied my balls.

Honestly, after watching that much, I could care less what happens next for the good or the bad. I dont identify with any of this shit and the guy sucked from the start.

However

Anyone that's watched knows why I'm jumping ship. And those of you that kept in the saddle and admitted it, is it cuz the conclusion is not predictable?

It turns out he is the stalker not her and there are more even better twists too

Of all show to get good reviews here. This is one I would have never guessed given the underlying story here.

I’ll check it out as it was made by the people who made ‘The End of the F***ing World’ which was an awesome and fucked up show.. and if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it.

It’s 2 seasons long and a really well written and well played out story. The previews give you no idea what you’re in for.

Thanks. I needed something new to watch. Gonna check it out tomorrow.

Afteer discovering in this thread main actor is playing himself, just seen this (is in english)

Didn't realize it was actually based off a true story. I stopped watching after he chose the tranny over Martha. I think midway through episode 3.

What a beta also.. If he was a real man he would've said he wanted to have a romantic boat date and then drown her in a lake or river.
The dude wasn't a gentleman to treat that gal right.

Back