Television Baby Reindeer on Netflix

Just finished today it was pretty good minus ep #4 definitely won't be watching it again though one & done

didn’t take long for the hateful dipshits to ruin this thread w/ their bigoted nonsense. sherdog never disappoints!

didn’t take long for the hateful dipshits to ruin this thread w/ their bigoted nonsense. sherdog never disappoints!
Didnt take long for someone to cry about complaining.

It's a well told story, but none of the actors are attractive, I didnt care what ended up happening, I've no experience with this making it hard to buy. Theres hardly anything to identify with so...why is this the buzz?

In my defense I only saw one episode and bounced because the show wasn't for me hahaha

My girlfriend watch this. She was watching it as i returned from training.

Not sure what episode. But i watched 5-10 minutes. Looked terrible.

Show was mid as fuck. Nothing relatable from the MC for me but I can still empathise with a self sabotaging person. Definitely a frustrating watch seeing a person intentionally get himself into every bad situation that was portrayed in this show. I understand ppl like watching train wrecks but this shit was overhyped to hell.

Very watchable show - dark at times. The lead actor being the actual guy that went through this for real is bat shit crazy.

Why I rarely venture out into Mayberry anymore. My time on the site is definitely dwindling.

Why I rarely venture out into Mayberry anymore. My time on the site is definitely dwindling.
i hate that i hate Mayberry now, because it's always been my subforum since i joined the dog. wouldn't be surprised if upwards of 10k out of my 15k posts are housed in Mayberry. coming here now is like masochism personality disorder, but w/o the pleasure.

pulling the plug on my time here is also feeling inevitable at this point.

So, someone please explain Terry. She had boobs, and he banged her, but was she really a guy? I am completely confused by all these stupid gender terms.

was tempted to turn it off multiple times but persisted until the end. pretty messed up show.

Back