Back after a very long Hiatus!

StRatoCastR

Gear Tester/Reviewer
@Brown
Reaction score
Just browsing through the forum. Looks like all the old reviews are gone!
Just wondering if Wes from Title is still here, Juan, UMA, Top Boxer.

Any of the old users that used to post back in 2011- 2016ish.

Welcome back, StRatoCastR! Your reviews and contributions here on SHERDOG were always a huge blessing. Are you still (or back) training, and if so, what gear do you currently have in YOUR rotation?

Appreciate it. It looks like all the old reviews are gone?
Nah I quit training and reviewing back when I got out of the military back in 13.
Now Im 41 now lol. I moved around alot since then. But Now thinking about getting a mini gym setup just like I had back then and doing light training.

I still have all my old custom gear as well as all my Winnings, and Reyes. I got rid of everything else which was a TON of gear.

There are still reviews, you just have to click show old threads.
96 pages of reviews going back to 2005 are still there.

Welcome back, man!
We havent had the pleasure personally yet, but after signing up and reading back through the forum, I almost feel like i know you lol

Well I appreciate that! But I was just having lots of fun back then! Like I said, Im gonna start training again soon as the new gym setup gets here. I doubt I will get into full
Time reviewing again. But I really want to revisit some of my old reviews all this time later. Now that Im older and been away from training for a bit Im curious if I still feel the same

Also im a bit lost here as the site as changed but feel free to strike up a discussion/ask questions id be happy to help sny way i can!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back