Back to firefox again

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Chrome is extremely lagging lately.

I thought it was just me...gmail especially is slow in chrome for some reason and some sites that use Flash just recently in the past few days. Have you ever tried Pale Moon? It's developed from Firefox, some people seem to like it. I have chrome, firefox, pale moon all installed.

I wouldn't know since I use vpn to surf sherdog in the office.

I've found it to be seriously lagging, but only on Sherdog since the format change.

Have you tried Explorer?
Explorer sucks.. I was using Firefox for ages but that shit crashed constantly so I moved to Chrome.

Since I downloaded Win 10 though, I've been using Edge.

I thought it was just me...gmail especially is slow in chrome for some reason and some sites that use Flash just recently in the past few days. Have you ever tried Pale Moon? It's developed from Firefox, some people seem to like it. I have chrome, firefox, pale moon all installed.

I have chrome, explorer, firefox. I'll try the Moon one.

Explorer sucks.. I was using Firefox for ages but that shit crashed constantly so I moved to Chrome.

Since I downloaded Win 10 though, I've been using Edge.

Chrome is a lot faster loading pages than Explorer. I just use it for varieties sake.

I have always been with Firefox, Im not really computer savvy but it hasn't given me any issues. Or it could be that I don't realize any issues could be coming from my browser. What should I be looking out for? I have no idea how to tell the difference between software/hardware issues

You're officially banned from the Sherdog Chrome Master Race. Turn in your badge and your gun

I got tired of that "waiting for cache..." shit that stalled the entire computer so i switched from chrome to firefox and have had a lot less hassle. Only rare crashes.

I was actually planning to go back to Chrome since FF has consistently been crashing on me a couple of times every day.

Back