"Back to his di*k, back to the lowrider" from Glover's corner

redblue

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Interesting advice from Glover's corner. I love the man, so I don't think they meant to purposely low-blow Smith, but knowing how refs never take points off for the first (sometimes even second or third) infraction, it could be a legitimate tactic for fighters.

Interesting advice from Glover's corner. I love the man, so I don't think they meant to purposely low-blow Smith, but knowing how refs never take points off for the first (sometimes even second or third) infraction, it could be a legitimate tactic for fighters.

WHAT THE FUCK that was legit intentional.

lmao, then try to tough gloves right after lmao.

that could be code for anything ... that's how i order my latte in the morning bro

This should honestly be looked at, gonna LOL if they turn it to a NC

Hmmm wow, I thought it was going to be some iffy well he could have said that but it's plain as day. Is that what it means? Certainly seems like it.

I’m going to start referring to my Dick as a “Lowrider” that’s kinda fire.

could be saying "dick" or "stick"

he starts jabbing afterward, but he also punches him in the dick, so we can't really be too sure one way or the other.

he starts jabbing afterward, but he also punches him in the dick, so we can't really be too sure one way or the other.

thanks for the analysis DC, back to you Jon!

Yep, when they first yell lowrider he throws a bodyshot and it sounds like dick because the guy filming it is saying it but it sounds longer than dick so I'm going with stick too, Jab and body shot.

lol. He's saying back to the stick. Both DC and Felder were calling the jab the stick all night. And lowrider was the body shot.

Was it determined he for sure didn’t uppercut poke him? All the angles I seen you couldn’t really tell. Would suck if it was and started the beginning of the end.

Back