Bad judging destroys legacies

lmao Aldo beat Frankie like he was his daddy both times you twit.

Lmao @ Aldo vs Edgar being a robbery. The only clear robbery in the UFC has been Shogun vs Machida 1 and Shogun vs Henderson 1 (it was a draw).
Shogun Machida 1 was a fuck up, but not the worst. Hammil / Bisping and Sanchez / Pearson are definitely worse. If you ain't seen 'em, it's worth going back and watching

This past week I've been binge watching Frankie Edgar's career on fight pass and I've come to the conclusion that no one has had their career ruined more by bad judging than Frankie has.

I donno about that--I think Josh Thomson can give him a run for his money. But regardless, I agree with you it's awful that the fools can ruin careers and, in the long run, hurt the sport. I think it would be perfectly understandable for an up and coming athlete to look at some of those bogus decisions and decide that MMA really isn't the sport for him.

You haven't seen enough fights then. Hammil vs bisping being the most rigged BS ive ever seen. There have been a decent amount of criminal level decisions. I agree the word is over used and has lost its meaning. Everytime someones favorite fighters doesn't win and still has all their teeth, it was a robbery.

I saw Hammil vs Bisping but didn't think it was a robbery at the time. But I gotta admit, I wasn't paying attention. It was a meh fight for me. That's the thing, when people say robbery over a close decision like Gus vs Jones it loses its meaning. Some people will say a fight should've been a split decision and I'm like, no, it shouldn't. If a fight was close but had a clear winner even if it was 1 point then its clear who won by one point. Close fight with a clear winner isn't a robbery. A fight that's much harder to judge would be something like GSP vs Hendricks. That was close and I feel could go either way. If a fight can go either way then there is no robbery. I keep hearing Hammil vs Bisping was horrible though so that may very well be a robbery. Can't really say since I didn't document that shitty fight into my memory.

Shogun Machida 1 was a fuck up, but not the worst. Hammil / Bisping and Sanchez / Pearson are definitely worse. If you ain't seen 'em, it's worth going back and watching

I heard Sanchez had some horrible ones against Kampman and Gomi too. Which reminds me of Leonard Garcia. How about those?

Back