Bad Mouthing Max Holloway

I see fighters constantly say they are better strikers and Max has no KO power yet whenever they get in there with him they can destroyed.

Has anyone bad mouthed Max and then beat him? From what I remember both Volk and Poirer didn't bad mouth him

The point of this thread is KZ just came out and said Max has no KO power thats why he wants to fight him.

Granted Max throws volume but the man can put a beating on just about anyone so why provoke the bear?

I like both Max & KZ but I think Max beats him and batters him TKO stoppage

TS does not understand “bad mouthing”

Pointing out that Max does not have big power is not bad mouthing…. Max says it about himself.

Do prospective opponents verbalize that they are confident and have a plan in mind to beat Max? Of course… that’s not bad mouthing.

Don’t be so sensitive TS; Max isn’t.

There was a IG post by either Eddie Cha or KZ saying that his quote about Max power came off the wrong way. They said he respects Max and he meant that he has the punches to beat Max. I don’t think he really was trying to bash Max

No KO power but ended up finishing many fighters and dropping Aldo twice.

I see fighters constantly say they are better strikers and Max has no KO power yet whenever they get in there with him they can destroyed.

Has anyone bad mouthed Max and then beat him? From what I remember both Volk and Poirer didn't bad mouth him

The point of this thread is KZ just came out and said Max has no KO power thats why he wants to fight him.

Granted Max throws volume but the man can put a beating on just about anyone so why provoke the bear?

I like both Max & KZ but I think Max beats him and batters him TKO stoppage
Max beats him with ease. Didn't KZ get thoroughly beat up in a striking battle, to a guy that was close to death standing up against Max? He isn't wrong to take a shot in order to get a shot at Max's belt, but he loses 10/10 to Max

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back