Bad move by Dana to allow fans in the events

If you don't think this pandemic has been blown out of proportion just use common sense for a moment combined with these facts: When people die it's usually in hospital. Every single person in hospital is tested for covid. Most people who test positive for covid don't have any symptoms. Anyone who dies in hospital within 28 days of a positive covid test is written down as a 'covid related death' or 'death with covid'. There is no differential between 'deaths due to covid' and 'deaths with covid'. With these facts alone isn't it obvious that covid is being blamed for a lot of deaths that weren't actually caused by covid? And since the death rate from covid is already so low then wouldn't this have it pretty much on par with the flu?

If you don't think this pandemic has been blown out of proportion just use common sense for a moment combined with these facts: When people die it's usually in hospital. Every single person in hospital is tested for covid. Most people who test positive for covid don't have any symptoms. Anyone who dies in hospital within 28 days of a positive covid test is written down as a 'covid related death' or 'death with covid'. There is no differential between 'deaths due to covid' and 'deaths with covid'. With these facts alone isn't it obvious that covid is being blamed for a lot of deaths that weren't actually caused by covid? And since the death rate from covid is already so low then wouldn't this have it pretty much on par with the flu?
I agree man! Where I live things are even worse than in the US, basically any death in public hospitals are signed off as covid, my aunt's baby died in the pregnancy stage and his death was assigned as covid (she never got covid), death rates in a city near mine is allegedly 7% which seems absurd to me.

The virus is real, no doubt about it and it indeed pays off to be smart and safe.

However with that said, how have the COVID #s in states like Florida and Texas been since they have allowed everything to be open?

If #'s are going down or NOT going up then i see no harm in these UFC events...

On a side note - FUCK DANA WHITE regardless that cheap skate bastard who doesnt pay his fighters better.
Doing better then shitholes like Michigan. I'm a nurse in Michigan, we have some of the strictest covid rules in the US and our covid rates are worse then Texas and Florida.

"Probably die"????? .001% chance is probably? Grow up and live your life. The media has ruined your mind OP.

Doing better then shitholes like Michigan. I'm a nurse in Michigan, we have some of the strictest covid rules in the US and our covid rates are worse then Texas and Florida.

sorry to hear that.

hats off to you for your help in this crazy time.

alot of people are calling B.S. on the media reported numbers.

are you seeing first hand in your hospital a real increase in sick people compared to previous years? are they coming out after a few days like they only had a cold/flu?

are ventilators being put on people without legit reasons?

Weak males love the Covid hoax because it allows them to LARP as heroes by simply wearing a mask, taking a shot, and harassing other people.

This way they can pretend to be strong and virtuous while still being the frail, fearful, flabby, pathetic cowards they usually are.

Utter retardation. Standing on graves of real people to virtue signal. Complete scum.

For you it will be utter retardation until one of yours get sick and die. Open your eyes you dumbass

Herd immunity doesn't need to be from a vaccine. (The WHO actually changed their definition of what herd immunity is during this pandemic lol). We never went around shaming people for not taking the flu vaccine. If someone doesn't take the covid vaccine that's their personal choice and it shouldn't affect others who can take the vaccine themselves if they choose to. There's also nothing stopping people who are afraid of getting ill to continue their social distancing and taking extra precautions to keep them safer. For those healthy and not at risk to covid there really shouldn't be any pressure on them to change their lives. There are many diseases that can kill a person who's elderly or has a weak immune system so if you're in that demographic you should probably be taking precautions regardless. The onus is on those who don't want to catch the illness. Expecting others to restrict their lives and take medication because you want them to is very selfish and I think you should be more considerate of others.

Not taking a shot totally safe that could get us out of this mess is not considerate. We've gotten rid of small pox and polio using vaccines, look at Indian that would be us if everyone thought the way you do about vaccines. Why is it up to the informed people to pull all the weight in the pandemic and when it doesn't end on time and small business are going under you anti vaxers blame us. My uncle is a republican and a doctor, he always wears a mask and is begging people to get the shot. I want to open, it's just more people need the shot.

Lol Spoken like a true braindead, blind, following ass sheep, you know nothing about how life truly works. Don't reply to me any further, I don't care to read your ignorant remarks.
Spoken like a true delusional trumper, run along little sheep.

Weak males love the Covid hoax because it allows them to LARP as heroes by simply wearing a mask, taking a shot, and harassing other people.

This way they can pretend to be strong and virtuous while still being the frail, fearful, flabby, pathetic cowards they usually are.
Except some of us have a network broader than their inner family and know people who would be alive today if not for covid. What is pathetic is people like you who want to dismiss them.

Yea anybody that hasn't been brainwashed and thinks differently is a conspiracy theorist, right? Open your mind, study the facts and leave the ignorant statements for the sheep.
Anybody who can make up “facts” without needing to substantiate them yet insist they are correct is a CTer. Yes.

You’re 100x more likely to get an std. so cautioning on the side of safety I chose castrating myself just so I could be 100% sure my dong couldn’t catch anything. so I could make sure I never would an std. there. I’ve been married for a decade+ but you can never be too safe.

on the other hand. Take it from me a guy who has/had mouth sores I know the value of a mouth without sores.

so don’t do anything. A snickers wrapper or Dorito bag for a contraception although a good idea is not 100-% safe.

mybwife and I used to use rolos or Reece’s as a preventative measure. I forgot the name of those weird
Silicone things to prevent pregnancy it was popular in the 90s

but if you use rolos or Reece’s cup and break up some French bread for absorption. You are about 90% safe for std and pregnancy.

and when your finished she just felches it out in the toilet.

but ultimately I take all vaccines for the flu. Covid. And cold. Anti diarrhea shots. Trt. And removed my genitals for optimal
Safety.

I also got her to remove her vulva and sew her lips shit and hot glued just to error in the side of caution.

we now just finger bang each other’s butts.

never thought life would be like this. Safety first.

The fact that stupid government allows it it does not mean that it is mandatory.

Dana should care more about his fans. And he is basically sending them to a possible death sentence
Shouldn’t the fans be allowed to choose if they care about themselves? They could stay home and watch it.

patriots.win

Except some of us have a network broader than their inner family and know people who would be alive today if not for covid. What is pathetic is people like you who want to dismiss them.
Your argument could be expanded to include anything and everything that kills people.

Not sure why I ever open these threads expecting some kind of intelligent conversation. I’m convinced 75% of this board can’t even put their pants on in the morning without help

Your argument could be expanded to include anything and everything that kills people.

he called it a hoax.......if it's killing people who would otherwise still be here, calling it a hoax is extremely distasteful.

Yeah, because the dangers of the virus are overblown. It’s not like India has a problem....

The only reason the virus isn’t rampaging through America is because enough reasonable people practice limited contact, masks, hand washing and the damn vaccine.

Back