Bader vs prime Hendo get in here noobs

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I have to make this thread because I’ve seen this repeatedly posted in a few other threads. “Ryan bader would beat hendo” “bader would dominate hendo “

Ryan Bader would have absolutely nothing for prime hendo. Go ahead and use mma math right?people look on fight finder and say “jake shields beat him”. Jake has a chin and a much much better top game. Bader is chinny and gets nervous and then gets cracked. He’s done it over and over again. Close your eyes and picture Ryan bader standing across the cage from hendo Instead of fedor. Bader wins that fight? I’ve seen some argue he would dominate hendo.

Come the fuck on. Bader would have been knocked stiff. he would be timid in the stand up, either rush in,or over extend and get h bombed. Put some respect on hendos name lol.

Whos prime Hendo though? The decision Dan from PRIDE era or the 38+ years old TRT Hendo who KO'd Fedor but wouldn't use his wrestling anymore?

Hendo knocks him out.

Whos prime Hendo though? The decision Dan from PRIDE era or the 38+ years old TRT Hendo who KO'd Fedor but wouldn't use his wrestling anymore?
His physical prime and his skill/effectiveness didn’t overlap as much as some other greats. That’s why he had mixed results in both eras of his career, but with that said, he basically only fought the best of the best. His resume of adversaries is second to none, especially considering he fought two of the best HW fighters of all time on three occasions.

2 division champ Hendo coming off beating Vitor, KOing Wand, taking prime Rampage to a razor close decision, getting destroyed by Anderson, then winning 3 in a row including KOing prime Bisping stiff.

You mean PED Henderson who was average before bullshit ass TRT Cheat? Guy who was losing to Misaki, Arona, Ninja, etc. Or after making severe steroid abuse with TRT? Either way, Bader makes quick work of him. Round 2 sub.

I have to make this thread because I’ve seen this repeatedly posted in a few other threads. “Ryan bader would beat hendo” “bader would dominate hendo “

Ryan Bader would have absolutely nothing for prime hendo. Go ahead and use mma math right?people look on fight finder and say “jake shields beat him”. Jake has a chin and a much much better top game. Bader is chinny and gets nervous and then gets cracked. He’s done it over and over again. Close your eyes and picture Ryan bader standing across the cage from hendo Instead of fedor. Bader wins that fight? I’ve seen some argue he would dominate hendo.

Come the fuck on. Bader would have been knocked stiff. he would be timid in the stand up, either rush in,or over extend and get h bombed. Put some respect on hendos name lol.
Preach. Hendo stuffs any TDs and launches the H Bomb.

2 division champ Hendo coming off beating Vitor, KOing Wand, taking prime Rampage to a razor close decision, getting destroyed by Anderson, then winning 3 in a row including KOing prime Bisping stiff.

So basically the limited-wrestling version of Hendo? Bader could take him. 50/50 imo.

We saw what happened when Bader fought somebody who had power he was scared of that he couldn't take down when he fought Rumble.

So basically the no-wrestling Hendo? Bader could take him.
Hendo did very well in the wrestling vs the bigger prime Rampage (who was a good wrestler himself). He also was able to take prime Anderson down before getting destroyed. Prime Hendo KOs Bader stiff imo. The bigger Bader could win too tho

old rampage almost killed a prime bader
Vi3eCCv.gif

it was in japan though so rampage was plus 10 to all stats

I provided the exact night I thought he was in his prime.

You mean PED Henderson who was average before bullshit ass TRT Cheat? Guy who was losing to Misaki, Arona, Ninja, etc. Or after making severe steroid abuse with TRT? Either way, Bader makes quick work of him. Round 2 sub.

It is what it is bro. Mma is marred with known and unknown drug use. Baders career took off too when he went to a promotion with easier testing did it not? I’m not saying he’s a cheat I’m just saying all I can go by is in cage results.

bader sub round 2? Lmfao. You have shown your true noobness. It’s okay We forgive you.

A better question would be is how does Prime Fedor do against both?

bader lasts less than 30 seconds vs prime fedor imo. It’s hard to say about hendo.. he was a monster for a short while. It could easily go exactly the same... or when fedor lands early like he did he might have just finished hendo. Fedor did land some.. he just got slept. Prime fedor may not have let hendo off the hook.

old rampage almost killed a prime bader
Vi3eCCv.gif

it was in japan though so rampage was plus 10 to all stats

Rampage had an injured knee.. he’s a guy who gave his trophy to ninja and said in cage machida beat his ass. He doesn’t normally make excuses so I believe him. He said he only fought because it was in japan.

bader lasts less than 30 seconds vs prime fedor imo. It’s hard to say about hendo.. he was a monster for a short while. It could easily go exactly the same... or when fedor lands early like he did he might have just finished hendo. Fedor did land some.. he just got slept. Prime fedor may not have let hendo off the hook.
That Hendo scramble was a thing of beauty my goodness

Back