Badr Hari recent Photo

twizzle2711

White Belt
Reaction score
I dont know if it's already been posted , but this is a recent photo of badr hari training with Saki.

Who thinks Hari will make a comeback ? There is not much muscle left..

BCbruKHCcAADe5L.jpg:large

537983_398270590264909_772306404_n.jpg

Yup , but the trail is still to come..

I believe its this month dont know the exact date

He looks extremely skinny :(

Saki has a true dianabol face :D

wow he has lost a lot of size.

1132383928414.jpg

badrkast.jpg

He is like 2 meters tall so i guess he still weights over 100kg.

Hope he enjoys himself cause it seems very likely he'll be going away for quite awhile.

holy shit, he's lost a TON of weight very quickly

The problem for Badr is that he doesn't have any clear goals. When K-1 was sinking he turned towards pro-boxing. But now that Glory has established itself he decided it makes sense to return to kickboxing. How long will glory last though? He's stated a number of times he would never do MMA (which is probably a good idea because it's unlikely he would pick up the skill-set to compete at an elite level). Still, his biggest enemy is himself.

Dont worry, hell be back on that horse meat in no time

I think most of the guys in K-1 are on the horsemeat. Google Le Banner's charges in France.

Everyone with a pair of eyes knows these dutch kickboxing guys are juicing like mad. Also, anyone who has actually heard about what Hari did, shouldn't be too keen for him to get out. He's an asshole, deserves every bit of bad luck he gets.

Everyone with a pair of eyes knows these dutch kickboxing guys are juicing like mad. Also, anyone who has actually heard about what Hari did, shouldn't be too keen for him to get out. He's an asshole, deserves every bit of bad luck he gets.
Some of them, sure, but certainly not all of them. I am ready to bet that Ghita is not juicing in any way, shape or form.

Back