PBP Badr Hari vs Alistair Overeem PBP Discussion: Prelims 12:30 p.m. ET/Main Card: 2 p.m. ET

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hell its only because of him that some of us know this is even happening. BoxerMauritis > Glory Advertising team.

For sure! I watch some of the One stuff occasionally, but I, like others, often wonder why kickboxing isn't more popular when on paper it has all the features to captivate fight fans. Hope the you're loving the event @BoxerMaurits. You should ask Glory to give you a job as a social media coordinator or something lol

Crazy fight. Cant believe Serkan went the distance. Guy is way too wild and open defensively.

He fought a bit of a strange fight, eh? Not great movement and setups from that guy, given his ranking/record. Almeida had textbook movement to expose it though, shame he didn't finish him

You promoted this event pretty well, @BoxerMaurits! I decided to tune in and am enjoying things so far. Don't catch much Kickboxing
Hell its only because of him that some of us know this is even happening. BoxerMauritis > Glory Advertising team.
For sure! I watch some of the One stuff occasionally, but I, like others, often wonder why kickboxing isn't more popular when on paper it has all the features to captivate fight fans. Hope the you're loving the event @BoxerMaurits. You should ask Glory to give you a job as a social media coordinator or something lol
Thanks guys! Hopefully you enjoy the fights as much as me.
And yeah, maybe I should charge Glory some money:cool:

Those prelims were great!
Now moving on to the main, kicking off with a heavyweight banger

Glory won't permit me to watch on more than one device. I chose the TV so I can keep up with the PBP.

Osaro is a single round fighter and not even a great one at that

Back