8. Authority Song - John Mellencamp
9. Nothin' Song - Alice in Chains
10. Song for the Lovers - Richard Ashcroft
11. God´s Song - Cold
12. Song of the Dead Sun - Arcana
13. Song of Joy - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

New Bakers Dozen

13 Blues Songs with Brilliant Lines

1. Train in Vain - Robert Johnson 'When the train left the station with two lights on behind. Well the blue light was my blues, and the red light was my mind.'

New Bakers Dozen

1. Train in Vain - Robert Johnson 'When the train left the station with two lights on behind. Well the blue light was my blues, and the red light was my mind.'
2. Stormy Monday - T-Bone Walker "They call it stormy Monday but Tuesday's just as bad"

New Bakers Dozen

2. Stormy Monday - T-Bone Walker "They call it stormy Monday but Tuesday's just as bad"
3. 2 Live Blues - 2 Live Crew - since my baby left me, I've been doin' well on my own, fucked the neighbors wife, and broke up a happy home,now the bitch wanna live with me, this long dick Chinese, bitch if you can't fry rice, get you bald head ass out tonight

3. 2 Live Blues - 2 Live Crew - since my baby left me, I've been doin' well on my own, fucked the neighbors wife, and broke up a happy home,now the bitch wanna live with me, this long dick Chinese, bitch if you can't fry rice, get you bald head ass out tonight
4. Howlin' Wolf - Built For Comfort - Some folk built like this, some folk built like that But the way I'm built, you shouldn't call me fat Because I'm built for comfort, I ain't built for speed

4. Howlin' Wolf - Built For Comfort - Some folk built like this, some folk built like that But the way I'm built, you shouldn't call me fat Because I'm built for comfort, I ain't built for speed
5. Mouth For War - Pantera - The releasing of anger can better any medicine under the sun

5. Mouth For War - Pantera - The releasing of anger can better any medicine under the sun
6. The Blues Had a Baby... - Muddy Waters - All you people, you know the blues got a soul Well this is a story, a story never been told Well you know the blues got pregnant And they named the baby Rock & Roll

Last edited:

6. The Blues Had a Baby... - Muddy Waters - All you people, you know the blues got a soul Well this is a story, a story never been told Well you know the blues got pregnant And they named the baby Rock & Roll
7. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing - Little Johnny Taylor - 'I was talking to my neighbor about the way you wear your hair. They say you must have a lot of children because the milk man is always there.'

7. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing - Little Johnny Taylor - 'I was talking to my neighbor about the way you wear your hair. They say you must have a lot of children because the milk man is always there.'
8. Last Good Sleep - Company Flow - 'counted cloned sheep as I slept my last sleep, and dreamed about nothing for the last time ever'

8. Last Good Sleep - Company Flow - 'counted cloned sheep as I slept my last sleep, and dreamed about nothing for the last time ever'
9. Them Bones - Alice in Chains - "I believe, them bones are me. Some say, we're born into the grave"

Back