Bakers Dozen MUSIC Game

13 songs that mention jobs/ professions

1. Warren Zevon- Lawyers, Guns and Money
2. Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
3. George Strait - Fireman
4. UFO - Doctor Doctor
5. Radiohead - Talk Show Host
6. 10cc - I’m Mandy, Fly Me (air hostess)

4. UFO - Doctor Doctor
7. Jane's Addiction - Whores

4. UFO - Doctor Doctor
8. N.W.A. - Dopeman

4. UFO - Doctor Doctor
8. N.W.A. - Dopeman
9. Nurzery [Rhymes] - Coroner

4. UFO - Doctor Doctor
8. N.W.A. - Dopeman
10. Have Heart - The Machinist (always thought this would be a great walkout song for a fighter lol)

New

4. UFO - Doctor Doctor
8. N.W.A. - Dopeman
10. Have Heart - The Machinist (always thought this would be a great walkout song for a fighter lol)
11. Primus - Jerry Was a Race Car Driver

@Jackonfire I play bass too! And guitar and a little ukulele (because of my son - the smallest decent-sized guitar was still too big for him when he was 4, so I decided on a ukulele and we are learning it together :)

@helax I fooking love Have Heart. I put on "Bostons" on the regular.

Last edited:

4. UFO - Doctor Doctor
8. N.W.A. - Dopeman
12. Glen Campbell - Wichita Linemen

4. UFO - Doctor Doctor
8. N.W.A. - Dopeman
12. Glen Campbell - Wichita Linemen
13. Schoolboy Q - Dope Dealer

13 long album titles

1. Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness

2. Fiona Apple - When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right

13 long album titles

2. Fiona Apple - When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right

Tried to order that in a record store. By the time I was done they were out of stock.

J/K. Fiona's awesome.

13 long album titles

1. Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness

3. David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars

13 long album titles

4. Bright Eyes - Lifted, Or The Story Is In The Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground

P.S. some of these album titles sound like a Tony Ferguson tweet

13 long album titles

4. Bright Eyes - Lifted, Or The Story Is In The Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground
5. Stills / Young Band - Long May You Run

13 long album titles

5. Stills / Young Band - Long May You Run
6.NOFX - 45 or 46 Songs That Weren’t Good Enough to Go on Our Other Records

Back