Bakers Dozen MUSIC Game

13 bands/artists you had high hopes for, but turned out to only have one great album in them -

1. Klaxons - debut had a fresh sound, loads of ideas and memorable songs. Second album was a dull chore
2. Stone Roses - fresh debut, they were Oasis before Oasis. Second album came out too long 6 years after and they changed their sound completely
3. Days of the New - First album was grea. It was all downhill from there.
4. Live - Throwing Copper
5. System of a Down - System of a Down
6. Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights
7. Pearl Jam - Ten -
8. The Killers - Loved Hot Fuss, not a big fan of everything else they did.
9. Morcheeba - Who Can You Trust? was fantastic and everything after that was pop-garbage.
10. Smashing Pumpkins - Gish. Subsequent albums had good songs but weren't as solid start to finish.

13 bands/artists you had high hopes for, but turned out to only have one great album in them -

1. Klaxons - debut had a fresh sound, loads of ideas and memorable songs. Second album was a dull chore
2. Stone Roses - fresh debut, they were Oasis before Oasis. Second album came out too long 6 years after and they changed their sound completely
7. Pearl Jam - Ten -
9. Morcheeba - Who Can You Trust? was fantastic and everything after that was pop-garbage.
10. Smashing Pumpkins - Gish. Subsequent albums had good songs but weren´t as solid start to finish.
11. Incubus - S.c.i.e.n.c.e. was original and the album had a great flow to it ... after that they turned into Incubated Pussios

7. Pearl Jam - Ten -

10. Smashing Pumpkins - Gish. Subsequent albums had good songs but weren´t as solid start to finish.

11. Incubus - S.c.i.e.n.c.e. was original and the album had a great flow to it ... after that they turned into Incubated Pussios

12. Deconstruction - Might be cheating since this was their only release. After Jane's Addiction broke up the first time back in 1991, Eric Avery and Dave Navarro formed this band. When they were threatened with a lawsuit from a group in the UK that had a band with the same name they got them to drop it after saying that this would be a one off project. Dave just kills it on this album and for me it's the last great thing he has recorded.

7. Pearl Jam - Ten -

Yes 100%. Their debut album (“Fungus Amongus” was okay, but SCIENCE was awesome, one of the few (if not the only) albums to fully realize what so-called “nü-metal” should/could have been.

It was funky, with judicious use of samples/scratching, with equal parts heavyness and memorable melodies, with a good variety between songs while still having a solid vision throughout.

7. Pearl Jam - Ten -

12. Deconstruction - Might be cheating since this was their only release. After Jane's Addiction broke up the first time back in 1991, Eric Avery and Dave Navarro formed this band. When they were threatened with a lawsuit from a group in the UK that had a band with the same name they got them to drop it after saying that this would be a one off project. Dave just kills it on this album and for me it's the last great thing he has recorded.

13. Scissor Sisters - whilst not a big fan of, for want of a better word, “gay” music, I appreciated the crafty songwriting of Laura, Take Your Mother Out, etc on the debut album. Since then, I say they’ve had a bigger drop off in quality than The Killers, producing dreary “look at me” campery

13 winter songs

1. Grand Funk Railroad - Winter and My Soul

7. Pearl Jam - Ten -

13. Scissor Sisters - whilst not a big fan of, for want of a better word, “gay” music, I appreciated the crafty songwriting of Laura, Take Your Mother Out, etc on the debut album. Since then, I say they’ve had a bigger drop off in quality than The Killers, producing dreary “look at me” campery
Good pick, I loved some of their tunes when they first came out, then they sort of disappeared. At least off my radar

13 winter songs

2. Cinderella - Long Cold Winter

13 winter songs

3. The Bangles - Hazy Shade Of Winter

13 winter songs

4. Badlands - Winter's Call

13 Winter Songs

5. Counting Crows - A Long December

13 Winter Songs

6. Steve Miller Band - Wintertime

13 Winter Songs

7. Allen/Lande - Lady of Winter

13 Winter Songs

8. Anne Murray - Snowbird

13 Winter Songs

9. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - 15 Feet of Pure White Snow

13 Winter Songs

10. Fleetwood Mac - Bare Trees

13 Winter Songs

11. Crimson Glory - Lady Of Winter

13 Winter Songs

<{Heymansnicker}> Reminds me of Family Guy.Stewie went looking for her then held a gun on her when he found out she didn't write her own music...lol.

13 Winter Songs

11. Crimson Glory - Lady Of Winter