Bakers Dozen MUSIC Game

13 songs about horny (or horned) guys

1. Bow Wow Wow - Louis Quatorz
2. W.A.S.P. - Harder Faster
3. Günther - Ding Dong Song
4. 2 Live Crew - We Want Some Pussy
5. 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny
6. Ween - L.M.L.Y.P.
7. W.A.S.P. - Animal (Fuck Like a Beast)
8. GWAR - Ham On The Bone
9. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me

6. Ween - L.M.L.Y.P.
10. Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up

6. Ween - L.M.L.Y.P.
11. Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy

6. Ween - L.M.L.Y.P.
12. Blaze Foley - I Wanna Go Home With An Armadillo

6. Ween - L.M.L.Y.P.
12. Blaze Foley - I Wanna Go Home With An Armadillo
13. Judas Priest - Eat Me Alive

13 songs written by a famous artist(s) for another famous artist(s) or 13 songs made more famous by other artist(s)

1. Grease - Written by The Bee Gees, performed by Frankie Valli
2. Blinded by the Light - Written by Bruce Springsteen, performed by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band

Obligatory

13 songs written by a famous artist(s) for another famous artist(s) or 13 songs made more famous by other artist(s)

2. Blinded by the Light - Written by Bruce Springsteen, performed by Manfred Mann’s Earth Band
3. Me and Bobby McGee - written by Kris Kristofferson, performed by Janis Joplin

3. Me and Bobby McGee - written by Kris Kristofferson, performed by Janis Joplin
4. Sunday Morning Coming Down - written by Kris Kristofferson, originally for Ray Stevens made famous by Johnny Cash

4. Sunday Morning Coming Down - written by Kris Kristofferson, originally for Ray Stevens made famous by Johnny Cash

Ooh, nice. A double whammy there.

5. I Will Always Love You - written and originally recorded in 1973 by Dolly Parton, made more famous by Whitney Houston who recorded a soul-ballad arrangement of the song for the 1992 film The Bodyguard.

5. I Will Always Love You - written and originally recorded in 1973 by Dolly Parton, made more famous by Whitney Houston who recorded a soul-ballad arrangement of the song for the 1992 film The Bodyguard
6. My Way - written by Paul Anka for Frank Sinatra.

5. I Will Always Love You - written and originally recorded in 1973 by Dolly Parton, made more famous by Whitney Houston who recorded a soul-ballad arrangement of the song for the 1992 film The Bodyguard
7. Sugar Walls - Written by Prince for Sheena Easton

8. Manic Monday - Written by Prince, made famous by The Bangles

9. All the Young Dudes - Written by David Bowie and given to Mott the Hoople

10. I Feel For You - Written and performed by Prince and made more famous by Chaka Khan

Funny story about that, I saw an interview with them way back and the interviewer said "And you had to sleep with Prince to get that song." Hoffs cut her off and said "No, we all got to sleep with Prince."

10. I Feel For You - Written and performed by Prince and made more famous by Chaka Khan
11. These Days - Written by Jackson Browne, performed by Nico

So, most good songs were written by Prince is what I’m getting from this list. <45>

11. These Days - Written by Jackson Browne, performed by Nico
12. (I Got My Mind) Set On You - written by Rudy Clark and originally recorded by James Ray in 1962, it was made famous by George Harrison

Back