Ban Herb Dean.

I legitamtely don’t know what it takes for commissions to reprimand someone for incompetence. It’s ridiculous. You have refs like Sal D’Amato who continuously have horrendous scorecards, and refs like Herb who, though they may have good performances, are often stopping fights too late.

herb just wanted to give cb that cte gift for his retirement fight

Herb Dean is on the UFC's payroll...nothing new. He almost let Weidman die against Rockhold and then this embarrassment. He either lets fighters die basically or stops the fight WAY too early. Don't even wanna watch the rest of the card. Embarrassing to the sport. Hope CB is alright.

Make Herb fight Hector Lombard or Palhares with no ref (or maybe Yamasaki as ref).
If he can get cleared, the UFC should make Dean vs Dollarway

That horrible late stoppage and how many times he let that guy get away with fence grabs was crazy.

He should have stood them up when CB was bucking and the other guy was losing position but instead grabbed the cage to keep it. All around bad reffing.

" next time you grab a fence, I'm gonna stand u up"
<Prem973>
No Herb, you are supposed to deduct a point.

Well at least my Fight Pass feed went out before I witnessed murder by Herb Dean. Anyone else's Fight Pass conk out right after the body kick? Still not getting it to load

I really hope Herb is penalized in some way for that. I'm still disgusted by what I saw and I have never been squeamish in nearly 20 years of watching Mixed Martial Arts.

As bad as the stoppage was, why didn't Dollaway just tap? I don't think he was actually out, just banged up badly.

That was fucked. After the "round ended" aka CBS life, Herb is like "CB you gotta get up!"

Dude had been seeing angels for like 20 seconds. What they hell was Herb watching? I'm no CB fan but I don't want to see ANY fighter take life-altering damage that can be avoided. Sickening.

"Dieded" DIED a long time ago.

Rather, is was a stillborn term for fucking retards upon its inception.

Grow the fuck up and get with the times.

Back