Banned member List

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Started a list to remember banned members, thread was closed and I was told thread was in violation of rules, please reference the rule , I couldn’t find it, TY

Started a list to remember banned members, thread was closed and I was told thread was in violation of rules, please reference the rule , I couldn’t find it, TY
https://forums.sherdog.com/help/terms

“Do not post on behalf of someone who's banned. That'll probably get you banned, too. The idea of being banned is that they're no longer a part of this online forum community and are no longer allowed to interact here. No making threads that give glory to banned people. It's not a violation to mention them in passing but no threads that focus on them. ("Ah, TrollDuJour, I miss him so!" "or Hey, it's TrollduJour's birthday!") Prohibited threads include "What banned member do you miss/would you bring back?" type of threads. They're banned; don't give them that attention. If a moderator gives you specific instructions in a warning, and you blatantly disregard it, you are subject to being banned.”

Back