Barboza won that fight...

I thought Edson won 1,2 and Felder had 3.
Edson clearly did more damage

Second rd was close enough to go either way. Both 30/27 scores were ridiculous though

First round was closer than second imo. I thought second and third rounds were easiest to score. Barboza second (won the strikes count pretty significantly) and Felder third.

Still pretty much as easy Barboza 29-28 as you can get. What did Felder do in first and second except just look tough?

First round was closer than second imo. I thought second and third rounds were easiest to score. Barboza second (won the strikes count pretty significantly) and Felder third.

Still pretty much as easy Barboza 29-28 as you can get. What did Felder do in first and second except just look tough?
Miss a bunch of punches that Anik and Cruz gave him credit for.

SD win for Barboza

But im glad they gave it to Felder. Felt bad for him when he started crying.

Yeah. Close fight, but that doesn't make the decision right.

He won 1,2 and 3rd was close. How did Felder get the noD??

Because a lot of people - including judges - have a really hard time figuring out what landed and what didn't because they're casuals.

Felder charges forward, throws some big punches that Barbosa either slips or catches on his arms, Barbosa darts away from danger... and these casuals think Felder landed something and did damage. I've seen this happen for years, especially in boxing.

For rounds 1 and 2, Barbosa was countering beautifully and landing the CLEAN, harder shots. Felder was having trouble landing anything.

IN round 3, Barbosa slowed down and Felder started getting to him.

But anyone who gave Felder rounds 1 or 2 is a casual and needs to just watch and enjoy, and stop scoring fights.

geoffrey-rush-returning-to-pirates-of-the-caribbean-20002611-1280x0.jpg

Because a lot of people - including judges - have a really hard time figuring out what landed and what didn't because they're casuals.

Felder charges forward, throws some big punches that Barbosa either slips or catches on his arms, Barbosa darts away from danger... and these casuals think Felder landed something and did damage. I've seen this happen for years, especially in boxing.

For rounds 1 and 2, Barbosa was countering beautifully and landing the CLEAN, harder shots. Felder was having trouble landing anything.

But anyone who gave Felder rounds 1 or 2 is a casual and needs to just watch and enjoy, and stop scoring fights.
"Agression and Octagon control" strike again that and one judge didn't like the inadvertent head collisions....<{cruzshake}>. Off topic- I really think Felder would have retired if he didn't get the decision victory.

The 3rd wasn't close, that was the easiest round to score (Felder).

29-28 either way is perfectly respectable scorecard, but there's no way that it can be construed a 'robbery'.

yeah that 30-27 Felder was bad and 30-27 Barboza was unbelievable too, both of them won 1 round for sure.

No, round 2 (close) was for Felder.
After the takedown, Felder had some killing elbows from his guard.
29-28 Felder

He landed a hard shot, then drew blood on the ground. Not saying he won the round, but he did manage to get himself a piece.

I thought Barboza won, close fight though,not a robbery and Felder pushed the pace.

Back