Baseball Bat Suburban Brawl

My dad used to share shop space with a bloke from Manchester. He was a bit cunty but I liked him just the same. He did well here.

I don't know where that video was, but I think it was somewhere here in Texas. Could be Houston, could be Dallas. Probably Houston.
We’re all at least a bit cunty :)

I’m an honorary Texan, my first wife was from Houston. Lived there for a while and loved the place and the people.

Nice! What part of town were you in? I'm from La Porte
To be honest I just think it was called downtown? Slap bang in the city centre. My second stint lived on Richmond Street, 77057 if that means anything to you? Loved the Richmond Arms, a proper good old fashioned English boozer that was. Used to open at 5am for the early Premier League kick offs, good times mate!

Yeah really enjoyed my time there. Great place Texas, some of the finest people I’ve met.

Oh and spent a few weeks in Sugarland, that wasn’t as enjoyable as the other places I lived. Bit cunty if you will :)

To be honest I just think it was called downtown? Slap bang in the city centre. My second stint lived on Richmond Street, 77057 if that means anything to you? Loved the Richmond Arms, a proper good old fashioned English boozer that was. Used to open at 5am for the early Premier League kick offs, good times mate!

Yeah really enjoyed my time there. Great place Texas, some of the finest people I’ve met.

Oh and spent a few weeks in Sugarland, that wasn’t as enjoyable as the other places I lived. Bit cunty if you will :)
Nice! Yeah, I know all those places, but not the bar you mentioned. I'm not in Houston anymore, but I have family all over the city, and I used to do deliveries for my dad's company so I got to know the place pretty well. Sugarland used to be a sleepy little suburb and it's absolutely blown up now. You would think you're in LA.
I've never made it to the other side of the pond but would love to one day, my family comes mostly from the British Isles. I've done a lot of research on the family history. Namesake is from Ireland, Cork, Claire, and Galway. The furthest back I've traced is to an old aristocrat John of Hay, Aberdeenshire, in the early 1500s. I've got some friends over there, one of them is an extended part of the royal family, so hopefully I'll get a nice tour when I make it over!
I've always gotten along pretty well with limeys lol

Nice! Yeah, I know all those places, but not the bar you mentioned. I'm not in Houston anymore, but I have family all over the city, and I used to do deliveries for my dad's company so I got to know the place pretty well. Sugarland used to be a sleepy little suburb and it's absolutely blown up now. You would think you're in LA.
I've never made it to the other side of the pond but would love to one day, my family comes mostly from the British Isles. I've done a lot of research on the family history. Namesake is from Ireland, Cork, Claire, and Galway. The furthest back I've traced is to an old aristocrat John of Hay, Aberdeenshire, in the early 1500s. I've got some friends over there, one of them is an extended part of the royal family, so hopefully I'll get a nice tour when I make it over!
I've always gotten along pretty well with limeys lol
I got treated like royalty over there mate, loved it. I had to properly clean up the accent haha, my normal voice is unintelligible to non city folk in Texas :)

Serious, ever come over, Manchester is a hell of a city too, I’ll show you round and buy you a beer mate. Most people go to London but my brother lives there, give me a nudge if you do bro. And life’s too short, get on that shit :)

I got treated like royalty over there mate, loved it. I had to properly clean up the accent haha, my normal voice is unintelligible to non city folk in Texas :)

Serious, ever come over, Manchester is a hell of a city too, I’ll show you round and buy you a beer mate. Most people go to London but my brother lives there, give me a nudge if you do bro. And life’s too short, get on that shit :)
Hey! I really appreciate the offer and will take you up on it!

I love this. Mom doesn't care about any of the fighting going on she just doesn't want a bat being used.

No...she didn't want it used on the persone who too it from her daughter after she was trying to use it!

No...she didn't want it used on the persone who too it from her daughter after she was trying to use it!

This is possible but I just rewatched the video and I don't see the mom anywhere until later in the fight. Doesn't look like she's in the garage and she's definitely not anywhere in the drive way. Do you see the mom outside already watching the fight happening? IMO it could be either or but it's not definitive either way. Looks like it's possible the mom came outside and saw what was happening after the other girl had already taken the bat from her daughter.

They called truce and went to Golden Corral later.

You can take the Trailor away from the Trash, but you can't take the Trash out from these embarrassing fuckwads.

Back