Batshit crazy longboarding action

I used to do that shit, dodging cars etc. In my 20s, still got about 8 boards. Rode one two weeks ago for the first time in a decade and didn't die, still got it.

Found this morning, dude is off his rocker

His skill in transitional moments, front side boardslide at pace, change in surface texture and then hopping over stuff in the turn is the the most impressive there. Such a wealth of comfort, you can tell he knows the run like the back of his hand.

I used to do that shit, dodging cars etc. In my 20s, still got about 8 boards. Rode one two weeks ago for the first time in a decade and didn't die, still got it.

How many of them walls you built did you demolish...... asking for rich nobility......

I used to longboard a lot. I was stupid about it.

My friends and I found a new development with steep hills and I decided to give it a go on my new longboard. I got speed wobble badly going about 30 mph and my kingpin broke and went flying out. I went tumbling forward without being able to stop any momentum. I did about three front flips and/or tumbles before coming to a stop. I wasn’t wearing gloves, a helmet or any pads. Like I said I dumb about it. I somehow didn’t have any major injuries but I still have visible road rash scars on my arms and body 18 years later.

My last legit longboard session I went barefoot. Once again got some speed wobble. Grinded my foot against the pavement until it looked like hamburger meat and hit a mailbox with my shoulder and nearly knocked it over. I’m lucky to have no long lasting injuries from my teenage years.

I then switched to mainly surfing and skimboarding. Although I primarily surf now after breaking three ribs and tearing my meniscus skimming.

I used to longboard a lot. I was stupid about it.

My friends and I found a new development with steep hills and I decided to give it a go on my new longboard. I got speed wobble badly going about 30 mph and my kingpin broke and went flying out. I went tumbling forward without being able to stop any momentum. I did about three front flips and/or tumbles before coming to a stop. I wasn’t wearing gloves, a helmet or any pads. Like I said I dumb about it. I somehow didn’t have any major injuries but I still have visible road rash scars on my arms and body 18 years later.

My last legit longboard session I went barefoot. Once again got some speed wobble. Grinded my foot against the pavement until it looked like hamburger meat and hit a mailbox with my shoulder and nearly knocked it over. I’m lucky to have no long lasting injuries from my teenage years.

I then switched to mainly surfing and skimboarding. Although I primarily surf now after breaking three ribs and tearing my meniscus skimming.
fuckin hell dude. Sounds like surfing is the better plan

cm68qD.gif

Back in the day I had some friends that would bomb down Tantalus in Hawaii.

fuckin hell dude. Sounds like surfing is the better plan
Surfing is a bit easier on the body but I really miss skimboarding…such an underrated sport. I’m gonna try get back at it this spring/summer

Back