Inability to cry

Hatuwkoi

Free connections, expand your social circle
@Green
Reaction score
I cant cry bros, sad scenes, looking back to hard times, remembering loved ones. None of them help and i have this constant pressure/pain on left side of my chest.

Cant say im an emotional person, but man i need to drop some tears to feel relieved, and it has been a veeeeery long time, like 10 years or something. 10 years of fucking chest pain.

Btw finally found an engineering job bois. They pay me good, will be away from my mother and brother for awhile but ill be able to provide them better now. Living in a ghetto area now in a family apartment where we dont pay rent. Fucking drug addicts and drunk peoples that beat up their wives all around, their kids are outside allday, that kinda shit. Gotta get them outta here. Life is very expensive here bois.

1705974179814.png

Prime Tila was the shit. Now she is batshit crazy. Still would.

You should start going to support groups and pretend to be an alcoholic, sex addict, or have cancer. I here that will help you start crying.

I cant cry bros, sad scenes, looking back to hard times, remembering loved ones. None of them help and i have this constant pressure/pain on left side of my chest.

Cant say im an emotional person, but man i need to drop some tears to feel relieved, and it has been a veeeeery long time, like 10 years or something. 10 years of fucking chest pain.

Btw finally found an engineering job bois. They pay me good, will be away from my mother and brother for awhile but ill be able to provide them better now. Living in a ghetto area now in a family apartment where we dont pay rent. Fucking drug addicts and drunk peoples that beat up their wives all around, their kids are outside allday, that kinda shit. Gotta get them outta here. Life is very expensive here bois.

View attachment 1025458

Simple solution, I'll just perform some Keith Hackney vs Joe Son action on you... bet i can make you cry like a little girl in no time.

View attachment 1025458

Thank you for reminding me on why being poor is bad.

I’m weird when it comes to that, I basically never cry but every now and then I’ll hear a song or watch a movie that isn’t even particularly that sad but it’ll just hit hard and I’ll get a little teary eyed.

My buddy took his life last year and I was absolutely shattered by it but wasn’t able to cry, it still hurts a lot to think about but oddly enough the tears just don’t come.

Wish I had this problem lmao. I can definitely cry. I've been through some trauma in my life. Lost everything and had to start all over multiple times. Slept on the street. Had friends die or end up in prison or just ghost me.

What it comes down to, is whether your emotional needs are being met or not. Humans are resilient, and a little support goes a long way. But many people have little to no support.

That's when you learn some things about yourself. What is innately, intrinsically you? How hard will you fight to preserve those things? Are you willing to go through serious damage to try to keep that spark of humanity alive? Or are you going to cut everything down to the bone and become the terminator, because it's easier to live without emotions?

Back