Be honest, does anyone think Glover can win?

Jiri can win. What he won't do is run through Glover who has fought numerous similar opponents and only one first round loss in his career. When you look at similar opponents though I can see Jiri winning by decision or late round stoppage if he has the endurance and can survive being pounded on the floor. Glover's losses to Jones, Gustafson, Anderson all provide some clues for Jiri. If Jiri can't win the hype train stops here.

Glover could potentially lay and pray him but im predicting Jiri takes him out in somewhat brutal fashion and then a Glover retirement soon after.

Pretty shitty light heaviweith division. Glover the champion...... Jones must be really dismotivated for competing in this division. And who the fuck is Jiri?? the dude has no skills

lol no skills….ok. He has plenty of skills in the striking department.

Jiri going to sleep or Glovers snapping a limb off of him.

Jiri will not tap.

Jiri going to sleep or Glovers snapping a limb off of him.

Jiri will not tap.

thsts exactly how I see this fight going I don’t think it goes the distance. But I do think jiri will tap if he is getting strangled like glover does to opponents. That’s not a great feeling.

Are you serious? He have a legit chance of winning with his grappling.

I think he can. What is Jiri's biggest win anyway? That fucking can Oezdemir or 3 fight skid Reyes? I swear sherdog develops a crush on a guy and suddenly he's unbeatable, despite never proving anything. Beating Glover would be his first step in building a reputation as a top LHW as far as I'm concerned.

He beat Jan, so of course he can. I think Jan beats both now though. I just rate him better than both.

seems like a pretty dumb statement. Glover just walked through Jan with ease, beat him up standing and on the ground.

If Glovers able to take him down, he has a very good chance…Jiri better have trained his td defence

Jiri is hittable and got flash KOed his last fight. He also claimed recently that he basically doesn’t need jujitsu.

Glover is old and slow but if he gets his hands on Jiri, I think it’s a wrap. It’s intriguing but I favor Glover. I like Jiri but I need to see more. He could be another Johnny Walker.

Even if Glover gets rocked he could end up on top if it goes to the ground so this isn't going to be a blowout I don't believe.

Ofcourse.

jan was meant to beat Glover easily, jiri tbh is no different to Jan just with less grappling skills.

Glover takes this fight imo.

It looks like a lot of agreement on if it hits the floor gloved most likely wins.

99617779-8E33-4F57-B6CD-5E988BE4DCFC.jpeg
I think you’d be surprised B

He seems like he's a severe underdog in this fight. While he has clear experience advantage, I just don't see a way other than a well placed punch to win this fight.
Jiri is the clear favorite but Glover has a very good chance. I'm not sure why you're giving Glover no chance.

i got $500 on glover

jiri is being overhyped, glover will get him on the ground

If Glover can dodge the fire in the first round Jiri becomes very beatable with every minute that passes.

He's never faced anyone with Glover's experience and GnP.

I'm leaning toward a Glover decision.

Big fan of both fighters, been cheering on Glover since the late 2000s.

But let's be honest...Jiri is gonna smash him

Back