Beards

Do you currently have a beard ??!!

• Total voters
Haven’t shaved for a month, so currently rocking the beard. I really just hate to shave.

I feel comfortable with a beard, idc about people's limited knowledge of the world, when they automatically assume you're bum because you have one. They still have plenty to learn.

I'm a noob and cant grow one. Can only go as far as a half ass goatee.

Haven't been clean shaven more than a handful of times since I could grow facial hair. Nowadays I trim it with either a #1 or #2 attachment the same time I shave my head. Easy as can be.

I've been growing out the mustache the last few months and whilst it's annoying when eating food and worse when canoodling, I've come to realise that the power or body of a good beard is the mustache. The mustache used to be considered warlike, I think it highlights the teeth when they're bared.

I tend to grow a beard in the winter due to coldness as well as laziness. I don't really care for them, because they get scratchy, eventually, so I always end up shaving it off after awhile.

Just grown mine back again after shaving it off in November as I had to wear a tight fitting face mask for a day and it won't work properly with a beard.

Normally I get called (amongst other things) the Viking at work so you can guess the length of my hair/beard normally.

I read Santa's can earn £17,000 a season. I think that might be my plan once my beard goes white. Building work the rest of the year and Santa time in winter.

That's basically my pension plan.

I read Santa's can earn £17,000 a season. I think that might be my plan once my beard goes white. Building work the rest of the year and Santa time in winter.

What about the restraining order and you having to stay away from schools, etc....?

;)

Fuck that.. at best i get that "homeless child" looking beard..

I spent the last 33 years shaving 5-6 days a week, but now that I’m retired I only shave once a week. My beard grows thick in no time, but it’s as much white as black.

I wear a full goatee and then stop shaving sometime in October and keep a full beard for the winter. Usually get sick of it sometime in late February/early March and go back to the goat.

Back