Beating up old men is truly the best way to fool casuals

Lol quit coping, we all know you were praying to the gods for Hill to pull it off.
nope i said i love fights like this because I get to see someone I don't like, lose.

Don't let reality get in the way of your deluded one though. lol

nope i said i love fights like this because I get to see someone I don't like, lose.

Don't let reality get in the way of your deluded one though. lol
Sure bud lets pretend half of your posts aren't desperate cope to discredit Poatan.

The same Glover who was actually beating Jiri in that title fight AND managed to submit Jan in what, 2 rounds?

Yea he was getting up there in age but the guy was thriving pretty well until Baby Daddy pieced him up to hell and back.

Too bad hoodlum decided to fight a real live kickboxer last night though.

In the UFC 300 odds analysis thread this was the first fight I brought up. Kickboxer whose been shredding everyone vs a standup fighter who is most a boxer coming off a bad injury and coming back earlier than recommended. I had no idea what people thought this would be as close.

People and fighters pick wrong all the time. It's really not a big deal.
50% of this board picked Costa to beat Adesanya. I was laughing my ass off because I knew exactly how that would go. Yet here I am looking stupid for picking Hill and probably getting laughed at by the same people who picked Costa.

People and fighters pick wrong all the time. It's really not a big deal.
50% of this board picked Costa to beat Adesanya. I was laughing my ass off because I knew exactly how that would go. Yet here I am looking stupid for picking Hill and probably getting laughed at by the same people who picked Costa.
That's another pretty good example TBH.

Hill got flattened and doesn’t have the strongest resume but you can’t dispute he’s a legit top 5 guy. Alex is just that good.

That’s the main way UFC have been convincing casuals that DWCS fighters are legit. They make them fight old washed dudes who still have name recognition.

hill is trash. not even top 5. outside glover, every win he has in the UFC his opponent was coming off a loss. im glad alex flatlined him. we dont have to hear hill speak for a bit now. hopefully it humbled him.

Back