News Beautiful blonde German Olympian disqualified for meeting up with Jamaican team. Breaking rules

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
https://nypost.com/2021/08/02/worlds-sexiest-athlete-alicia-schmidts-olympic-debut/

What a shame I was hoping to see her compete now its not so sure. She was very active on Social Media and seemed so excited

Wonder why her and her team risked it all

""
Track and field star Alica Schmidt, who is commonly referred to as “the World’s Sexiest Athlete,” probably didn’t envision her Olympic debut turning out like this.

The 22-year-old German was set to compete for her first Olympic medal in the women’s 4×400 mixed relay on Saturday night, but she didn’t see any action because the German mixed team was disqualified for making contact with the Jamaican team.""

alicia-schmidt-18.jpg

"but she didn’t see any action because the German mixed team was disqualified for making contact with the Jamaican team."

Oh , I bet she saw some action and contact...and mixing..

Last edited:
SMH, and it’s not like she was catching some Usain Bolt level D. Pathetic

RIP all the simps that were putting her on a pedestal. Give me a Latin American, Mediterranean chick over any of these Northern Euro hoes any day of the week.

And before anyone says anything... I’ve heard more stories than I can remember from Afro-American GIs about their time in Germany. And my experiences with British and Irish chicks as a Latin (o) guy is basically the same.

They’re loose and immoral AF. Fun bang. Wouldn’t date, much less marry

SMH, and it’s not like she was catching some Usain Bolt level D. Pathetic

RIP all the simps that were putting her on a pedestal. Give me a Latin American, Mediterranean chick over any of these Northern Euro hoes any day of the week.

And before anyone says anything... I’ve heard more stories than I can remember from Afro-American GIs about their time in Germany. And my experiences with British and Irish chicks as a Latin (o) guy is basically the same.

They’re loose and immoral AF. Fun bang. Wouldn’t date, much less marry

German counts as central europe though

Buut olympics are known fuck fests

Must be good to black.. respect to the Jamaican team for baggin' that poon

Why is there a rule forbidding athletes from different countries from hanging out in the first place? That rule seems even sillier if it’s athetles of the opposite sex in completely different events.

Why is there a rule forbidding athletes from different countries from hanging out in the first place? That rule seems even sillier if it’s athetles of the opposite sex in completely different events.

I thought it was just understood that during the olympics everyones gona be fucking like rabbits.

They need to stay in their own bubble........... spunk bubble that is.........

Back